[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brandon Jones or Mewelde?

Randall

Take a chance with B.Jones. Mewelde is good for 100 yds per game and 0 TDs when he is not benched because of his love boat activity.

Moe Williams is back and Bennett may play more cause of Moore's bafoonery.

BJones could drop 100 + a TD.

Yeah, I'll be at that Cards game today and hope to see a track meet. The Cardindals secondary is still battered from what I hear, and Volek knows how to play in this League, and sling the ball, he lit it up last season a few times. Jones could very well have a nice day. Moore hasn't been electric enough to excite me, and it would be just like Tice to pull some suspension stuff and screw alot of people in the process.

Take a chance with B.Jones. Mewelde is good for 100 yds per game and 0 TDs when he is not benched because of his love boat activity.

Moe Williams is back and Bennett may play more cause of Moore's bafoonery.

BJones could drop 100 + a TD.

1090947[/snapback]

Tice has he isn't suspending anyone. Beatring the Pack is far more important than anything imo.