[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McCown to start.

lhamp

I already had Bulger out, Delhomme & Smith on bye, Housh & KJ questionable. The loss of Holt officially put me over the edge this morning. What is happening to my 6-0 team?? :D

I said F-it and put Josh in at QB. Denny can't be that stupid, can he?? :D

On the Cards website, McCown is listed as the starter this week. But Green has not made an announcement (as far as I know).

I was considering starting him over Palmer, but it's just too much of a risk... escpecially considering it's a late game. If you're deciding between an early game qb and McCown, I think you've got to go with the early guy.

On the Cards website, McCown is listed as the starter this week. But Green has not made an announcement (as far as I know).

I was considering starting him over Palmer, but it's just too much of a risk... escpecially considering it's a late game. If you're deciding between an early game qb and McCown, I think you've got to go with the early guy.

1091565[/snapback]

Looking at the depth chart on the website is hardly cause to start a post saying that McCown is definitely starting.

Hey thanks for that advice bigdadreed... It might have something to do with the fact that I've read it on three sites already.

Go to CBS sportsline.

Go to Football guys.

Go to the Huddle sunday updates.

Edited by lhamp

I've currently got McCown slated to go in two leagues, one over Favre and the other over Palmer. I wish this would be made official...

1091509[/snapback]

:D OMFG.... :D

Edit: thought the frikkin desert heat stroke stuff wuz over for the year! Holy cow.... :D

Edited by Turf Smurf

So, are all Broncos fans idiots?  :D

1091694[/snapback]

Please do enlighten us on Monday evening with your insight and intestinal fortitude based on these decisions.

I'll apologise if I am wrong, but assuming that's not the case, you should publicly acknowledge eating my used shorts. :D

Please do enlighten us on Monday evening with your insight and intestinal fortitude based on these decisions.

I'll apologise if I am wrong, but assuming that's not the case, you should publicly acknowledge eating my used shorts.   :D

1091728[/snapback]

I think all 3 are good starts - assuming McCown gets the nod. You can look at the matchups and make an arguement for Josh. The Steelers are a big challenge for the young Bengals. Favre doesn't exactly have a great track record at the metrodome. And the Titans can be had - especially when you have two guys like Boldin and Fitz to throw too.

That all said i think i'm going to be conservative and sit Josh because of the late game issue.

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe

I think all 3 are good starts - assuming McCown gets the nod. You can look at the matchups and make an arguement for Josh. The Steelers are a big challenge for the young Bengals. Favre doesn't exactly have a great track record at the metrodome. And the Titans can be had - especially when you have two guys like Boldin and Fitz to throw too.

That all said i think i'm going to be conservative and sit Josh because of the late game issue.

1091784[/snapback]

I'm leaving him in. I think you were right the first time.

But don't let me second guess you. :D:D

Hey thanks for that advice bigdadreed... It might have something to do with the fact that I've read it on three sites already.

Go to CBS sportsline.

Go to Football guys.

Go to the Huddle sunday updates.

1091604[/snapback]

Now 'bout just posting the links in the first place instead of saying "various roto sources"?

1091784[/snapback]

Obviously I was wrong. Guess i'm glad I went with Favre and Palmer. Though Carson didn't have a hugh day either.