[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ken Hamelin has some brain damage

DMD

DMD, any statements on the extent?

1091562[/snapback]

He didn't say and that was the first confirmation I have heard that there was damage, but that pretty much calls his career a wrap and hopefully doesn't greatly diminish the quality of his life.

The incident has been shown on the news several times. The bouncers broke the two apart 3-5 times before they finally got seperated, the dudes went outside where the bouncers couldn't do anything, and Hamlin chased after em'. I haven't commented on this story as of yet, still trying to get some kind of grasp on it I suppose. Strange story. I don't know if sad is as good of an adjective to this story as embarrassing would be. I'm disappointed our best defensive player can't make better decisions, but I've got to accept him through his faults and my #26 jersey will still make an appearance at Seahawks Stadium in three hours.