[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Hakim worth a pick-up

Geaux Saints!

With Horn likely out, and Stallworth not 100% (hammy), I would pick him up and start him with confidence. He has been posting very nice stats since Horn has been out. I picked him up in my other league and am very happy about a possible shoot out with St.Louis.

I would pick up Hakim asap. He should have a great game this weekend. I could see Horn having trouble for awhile. I hope I'm wrong about Horn since I have him and I'd like to see him do well after giving so much time to the evacuees.

Good luck!

Hakim is a good start this week I think. I picked him up in my league because my other starter, Jimmy Smith, is on bye. Typically the STL & NO games end up being shoot-outs so that's why I picked him up. I'm not so sure if I would bench Glenn in favor of him (Housh - yes because he's coming back from injury) but if you're playing the matchup then he would be a good start. However, keep in mind that Brooks is very inconsistent as a QB and his WR go as he goes.