[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CMart Status

HoosierDeac

Martin never misses a game, this will be his 114th consecutive start. I would start him, but don't expect much with Mawae gone for the season and Vinny T. on his 41 year old legs.

The only thing to look forward to is that ATL is ranked 28th in rushing defense.

Good Luck!

Martin never misses a game, this will be his 114th consecutive start. I would start him, but don't expect much with Mawae gone for the season and Vinny T. on his 41 year old legs.

The only thing to look forward to is that ATL is ranked 28th in rushing defense.

Good Luck!

1092067[/snapback]

Hammer down....he'll be there.

Although I'd strongly disagree with "don't expect much". Sure Mawae is gone, but the Jets are going to run down their throat all game long.

Although somebady asked about Martin within the "Sunday Morning Updates", no real news has been provided.

Man..tough to just guess that he'll play (especially when I can replace him w/ M. Anderson in the next 40 mins) but we shall see I guess.....

Curtis hasn't practiced much since the week before the Dolphins game (week 2).

He'll play and he'll get his typical number of carries and production. I don't foresee another 148 yard game like lasy week, but he'll get you 75 and possibly a TD on Monday Night.

He'll play, and he's a lock for 20+ carries, I can garantee that, barring an injury that might occur during the game. The Jets have shuffled the O line around already, and even more this week with Mawae out. Only Brandon Moore, the ORG will be starting in the same spot as week one. Kendall will play center.