[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IND/HOU Game

Ralph Furley

What the heck?  I have the Sunday Ticket and the Colts/Texans game is nowhere to be found.  It comes up on CBS as though that game should be on, but instead I have the PHI/SD game.  What gives?

:D  :D  :D

1092320[/snapback]

Call them, they should only do this if it is on local station.

If the game is scheduled for your local CBS/ FOX broadcast, it won't be shown on Direct in the 700s along with the other games.

If Houston is deemed your "local bradcaast", (and perhaps Indy as the visiting team) the game may be blacked out if the game is not "sold out" by the NFL deadline.

If you aren't in the Houston/ Indy viewing area, and you're not getting the game, call Direct, wait on hold for 30 minutes and ask them what is up?

Review post above, and ask for refund.

This is the first year I dropped the Sunday Ticket.

Titan's season ticket holder, I miss eight weeks of the ticket, and end up watching the Titans when they are on the road. Decided the ticket just wasn't worth it.

I'm rewarded today with two morning games.

Three of the teams have combined for 2 wins so far this year. :D

Packers- Vikes

Indy- Houston

What the heck?  I have the Sunday Ticket and the Colts/Texans game is nowhere to be found.  It comes up on CBS as though that game should be on, but instead I have the PHI/SD game.  What gives?

:D  :D  :D

1092320[/snapback]

Ever since you've posted this thread the Texans have been winning. :D