[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

EVERYONE LAUGHED AT ME FOR

EVERYONE LAUGHED AT ME WHEN I WAS THINKING ABOUT BENCHING C.J. FOR AZ-HAKIM...I APPRECIATE EVERYONES INPUT AND OPINION. I'M JUST VENTING RIGHT NOW CAUSE OF C.J.'S TD CALLED BACK AND THAT HAKIM SCORED A TD...STEELERS DEFENSE IS FOR REAL. I KNEW THEY WOULD STRUGGLE, BUT JUST HAD TO GO WITH "GOING WITH MY STUD" THEORY....STILL, ONCE IN A WHILE I BELIEVE IN GOING AGAINST THE GRAIN...THAT'S WHAT SEPERATES YOU FROM GOOD TO AMAZING!!!-NEXT TIME I'M GOING TO GO WITH MY GUT.

THANK GOD I STARED WILLEY PARKER OVER DROUGHNS...

I LOVE BRUNELL(I GOT HIM FOR FREE OFF OF WAIVERS 3 WEEKS AGO)

I LOVE HEATH MILLER-JUST GOT HIM THIS WEEK

I LOVE THE FACT THAT I STILL HAVE TATUM BELL, LINDELL, AND BOLDIN......

LOOKING GOOD!

Only problem I have with what your saying is that you can listen to all the analysis, all of the opinions, but at some point you have to do what YOU feel is right. Sometimes you will be right going against the general concensus, and sometimes you will be wrong. But thats why we play this game...To be the head coach...to be responsible for ur lineup. And you know whats going to happen next time you go with your gut....you'll prob be on the wrong side. But thats what makes this fun....Like your squad...I have Brunell on my bench.(I went against my gut as well and started McNabb)ugggggg...good luck