[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LT

lmsaus

This was the worst display of blocking I've seen at SD since I've been here. The lack of effective blocking (especially of Eagle defenders who were blitzing) sealed the loss for the Bolts!! :D:D

This was the worst display of blocking I've seen at SD since I've been here. The lack of effective blocking (especially of Eagle defenders who were blitzing) sealed the loss for the Bolts!!  :D  :D

1092878[/snapback]

No credit for the Eagles D? The defense is playing outstanding.

I think there were bad/missed calls on both sides. One of McCardell's long catches should have been called back because he pushed off. Either way, the Eagles D held Tomlinson to 7 yards rushing and the special teams weren't horrible this week. That is why the Eagles won this game. Blame the refs all you want if that makes you feel better about yourself.

regardless of how many yds mcnabb threw, he still needs to get surgery now....they should have crushed the chargers, his throws looked like absolute sh!t most of the time....

1093036[/snapback]

Unfortunately, from most accounts, surgery now would keep him out for the rest of the year (or close to it). The Eagles can't afford that at this point.

Unfortunately, from most accounts, surgery now would keep him out for the rest of the year (or close to it).  The Eagles can't afford that at this point.

1093042[/snapback]

a german DR said she would have him playing in 2 weeks...he would have done this during the bye...but opted not to...

it was in the local paper..

a german DR said she would have him playing in 2 weeks...he would have done this during the bye...but opted not to...

it was in the local paper..

1093045[/snapback]

I heard that story as well. One German doctor in the whole world who says she can have him back in two weeks sounds kind of fishy. I'm sure the team has looked into every option available.

I heard that story as well.  One German doctor in the whole world who says she can have him back in two weeks sounds kind of fishy.  I'm sure the team has looked into every option available.

1093057[/snapback]

nobody has bothered to discredit her....he just doesn't want to miss a game because he probably fears 2002 all over again where the fans will be chanting for Mike Mcmahon's name (likely) if McNabb has a bad outing :D

This was the worst display of blocking I've seen at SD since I've been here. The lack of effective blocking (especially of Eagle defenders who were blitzing) sealed the loss for the Bolts!!  :D  :D

1092878[/snapback]

No credit for the Eagles D?  The defense is playing outstanding.

1092915[/snapback]

You mean it wasn't the refs? :D

1092917[/snapback]

The Bolts have only themselves to blame for this loss. :D

1) The blocking by the OL and Lorenzo Neal was awful!!! There were no holes for LT to run through. They were also terrible at picking up the blitz. They better practice their blocking skills this week because KC comes to town next!!! :D

2)The sports radio shows in SD this week talked non-stop about the blitzing Philly "D". Everybody in town knew what to expect from them on "D". Everyone, that is, except Marty and Cam (the OC)!!! How clueless can two coaches be!!!!! During the game our offense kept trying the same plays over and over again. Learn to make some adjustments during the game, okay, guys!?!? :D

The Philly D played very well and mixed in run and passes blitzes all day. It was clear that they were keying on LT and dared Brees and his receiving corp to beat them. In fact, the Chargers most productive offense was through the air. Lost in all the shuffle is that the Chargers D actually played very well today and really stifled the Eagles offense. Another heartbreaking loss for the Bolts. Before the blocked FG for a TD, I was thinking the only thing that could beat us now is a "blocked FG for a TD" and that's just what happened. The Bolts mounted a rally with less than 2 mins left and were in prime position for a FG or TD when Caldwell lost the ball on the Eagles 20 after a great run and catch. His knee was oh so close to being on the ground and in fact one could aruge that his knee was on the ground when the ball came out, but it was too close a call to overturn. Bummer!