[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can Houston or David Carr get any worse?

Old School

I think the real problem is they aren't even trying.

They threw the ball 9 times today. I thought dumping Palmer (total loser) was a good move, but it apears the problem is endemic to the entire organization. I would expect total house cleaning after this year.

Houston is clearly the worst team playing professional football today. They may make a run deep into this season with no wins.

as long as D. Davis keeps it up, I'm happy.  I was begining to hate trading for him.

1092796[/snapback]

Davis can be a stud, but trust me....if they can't do better than 5 or 6 completions a game he will eventually follow that crapfest into the toilet.

Davis can be a stud, but trust me....if they can't do better than 5 or 6 completions a game he will eventually follow that crapfest into the toilet.

1092806[/snapback]

Oh i agree. But i started the season 0-4 and now after adjusting my roster with the addition of Brunell and Davis, as of right now i'm 3-4 ( i've outscored the guy i'm playing this week by 60 points and he only has beldseo and buff kicker. so i'm assuming i'm going to be 3-4.) So he is doing me good "for now".

I usually give a lot of the blame for Carr's ineptitude to the Houston offensive line. But after watching him this year, I'm beginning to think Carr is Rob Johnson. He'd rather take a sack than make a tough throw. It's better for the QB rating, and you don't get blamed. Yes, the o-line is bad, but he had time today. He just decided not to throw it. He's a better athlete than Harrington, and was able to make some plays with his legs. Other than that, they are about the same. After Houston returned a kick-off for a TD the Texans went for two. Do you know what Carr did? HE THREW THE BALL AWAY. Out of the back of the end zone. He must not know that two point conversions don't count toward your passing statistics. Just thow it at a WR. Dumb. Just dumb.

I usually give a lot of the blame for Carr's ineptitude to the Houston offensive line.  But after watching him this year, I'm beginning to think Carr is Rob Johnson.  He'd rather take a sack than make a tough throw.  It's better for the QB rating, and you don't get blamed.  Yes, the o-line is bad, but he had time today.  He just decided not to throw it.  He's a better athlete than Harrington, and was able to make some plays with his legs.  Other than that, they are about the same.  After Houston returned a kick-off for a TD the Texans went for two.  Do you know what Carr did?  HE THREW THE BALL AWAY.  Out of the back of the end zone.  He must not know that two point conversions don't count toward your passing statistics.  Just thow it at a WR.  Dumb.  Just dumb.

1093259[/snapback]

i think he's just in bad habits now. how can he not be, he doesn't even know how to look for a second reciever, because he never has time to throw to one. so in those rare instances where he's got more than a 1 second in the pocket (like once every 4 games i'd say :D) he just panics and can't focus on the field. for fear of messing up his one chance at a good throw. I feel really bad for him because I believe he COULD HAVE been a starting QB in the NFL; he's always happy go lucky, smiling and VERY optimistic but HOU has swallowed him and his career whole.