[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Az - Hakim

cliaz

This isn't a bragging post just a whew post.

I plucked him off of the waiver wire this week and put him in the starting line up.

On our league we get points for punt and kick off returns (same as reg. scoring 1 pt per 10 yards rushing and receiving.) Man he had 100 yards kick of return yards, 100 yards receiving today, a Td and 45 yards for punt returns. With him and Brunell they really put my team over the top today and got my 3rd win of the season. After going 0-4 through the first 4 weeks I'm now 3-4.

This isn't a bragging post just a whew post.

I plucked him off of the waiver wire this week and put him in the starting line up.

On our league we get points for punt and kick off returns (same as reg. scoring 1 pt per 10 yards rushing and receiving.)  Man he had 100 yards kick of return yards, 100 yards receiving today, a Td and 45 yards for punt returns.  With him and Brunell they really put my team over the top today and got my 3rd win of the season.  After going 0-4 through the first 4 weeks I'm now 3-4.

1093138[/snapback]

Same type of scoring, my boy for the last two weeks Wes Welker-last week 297yrds, this week 258yrds now if could only get me TD once in a while.