[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Injuries again...

anyone know severity of Greens or Browns injury? need to put a claim in if i want one of these guys...Even if Green is OUT extended period of time, can they run the ball?

Just need to know which back has most upside:

Tony Fisher

Travis Henry

Chester Taylor

Arrington or Shipp

Thanks!!

No one have any thoughts on Fisher or Henry's worth? Green Bay seems to have a tough schedule...not sure how much Fisher will be able to run, but may be worth a 3rd back...Titans schedule seems to be a little easier, but does Brown hold onto starting job????

I would consider Jared Payton.he got some carries yesterday if brown is out for an extended period I could see him splitting carries with Henry.Fisher will be the Packs only back and should definitely be the starter from here on out.I imagine they will have to bring in a RB off the street.Just a feeling but I wouldn't be surprised to see Maurice Clarett get a try out.

No one have any thoughts on Fisher or Henry's worth? Green Bay seems to have a tough schedule...not sure how much Fisher will be able to run, but may be worth a 3rd back...Titans schedule seems to be a little easier, but does Brown hold onto starting job????

1093694[/snapback]

Brown-Shoulder stinger,no word yet for next week.

Fisher-May share carries with Reshard Lee.Dorsey Levens name getting tossed around a bit too.

Thanks...maybe I'll sit tight for the time being.....I think, long run, Henry may have more upside than fisher...3rd back....Green Bay is throwing most of the game (i got Favre).....so, dont really need to have Fisher get the 35-50 yards a game....Brown has shown that he cant last a full season...this may be the opportunity that Henry needs...I think Payton, at most, is change of pace back...

Looks like Ahman Green went down...Chris Brown left the game....Considering adding a back up RB to bench to compliment Edge, Caddy/Pittman and Ronnie Brown...Is Tony Fisher or Travis Henry worth a pick up?

1093643[/snapback]

I have both of these guys and I'm dead right now. Fisher was already picked up, and Henry is coming back. I'm toast.