[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TRADE Feedback: Please Help

I posted similar question, prior to Sunday's game. I am 5-2, in first place in my division. Team is as follows:

Favre

Collins

Edge

Cadillac

Pittman

Ronnie Brown

Tyson Thompson

Steve Smith

TJ Housh

Kevin Curtis

Isaac Bruce

Darrell Jackson

Brandon Lloyd

Our scoring is 6 pts rushing/receiving td; 1 pt every 25 yards rushing/receiving; no extra pts for receptions. So far, team has been doing well, even with injuries (LOST Deuce for Season, D Jax has been out, Bruce has been out, Housh has been out).

Been offered: Randy Moss, Derrick Mason and LJ Smith (DONT need to start TE); for D Jax, Bruce, and Cadillac. At first, thought it was strong trade for me....getting Moss, etc....But more I look at it, I'd be short at RB, with only Ronnie Brown and Edge for rest of the year....Mason doesnt do much for Baltimore (as they are AWFUL)....But, does Moss have that much upside of Cadillac? Gruden is committed to the run; will not having Griese affect Cadillac?

Please give thoughts, as have until Tuesday to do trade then Moss owner will look for another trade.

Thanks!!