[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Will Gore start

VA DAWGS

Regardless of how hurt Barlow is,

SF wants to work on rebuilding the team and that is why Smith is now QB.

They shoudl make Gore the primary back and let the team build experience for the future.

Barlow should be traded next year or just simply dropped.

Gore continues to have nice games, I do not see why they let Barlow on the field. Maybe the injury is a blessing in disguise.

Regardless of how hurt Barlow is,

SF wants to work on rebuilding the team and that is why Smith is now QB.

They shoudl make Gore the primary back and let the team build experience for the future.

Barlow should be traded next year or just simply dropped.

Gore continues to have nice games, I do not see why they let Barlow on the field.  Maybe the injury is a blessing in disguise.

1094377[/snapback]

Agree

i see this injury as the beginning of a great year and future for GORE....

Barlow is not the problem with the SF running game. The fact that he's only getting the rock 13 times per game is. He's averaging a solid 4.1 ypc. That's as good or better than the likes of:

DD(4.1), Droughns(4.1), Chris Brown(4.1), M. Moore(4.0), Holmes(3.9), Westbrook(3.9), Jordan(3.8), Fred Taylor(3.8), McAllister(3.6), J. Jones(3.6), CMart(3.5), Dillon(3.4), Green(3.3), Stephen Davis(3.1), Lewis(2.9), and K. Jones(2.9).

It's almost as good as:

LT(4.4), Portis(4.4), Rudi(4.3), Mike Anderson(4.3), McGahee(4.2), SJax(4.2), and now starter A. Smith(4.2).

That's 22 starters (counting Smith and Deuce as one) that he's playing as well as or significantly outperforming. Take away Gore's 72 yard trash time run yesterday and he's at 3.8 ypc. The reason that he's not starting is that Barlow is performing just fine.

On top of that, you simply can't have a rookie QB handing the ball off to a rookie RB every down. Someone on the field needs to know what's going on if anyone's ever going to get any better. You also need to continue to worry about Gore's knees. I don't believe that they can confidently make him an every down back until next season at the earliest.

I'm getting pretty tired of people bad mouthing Kevan Barlow because they see him putting up pedestrian yardage each week. Last year everyone was calling for a switch to Hicks. This year everyone's calling for a switch to Gore. Well what happened to Hicks? He couldn't outperform Barlow for long, that's what happened. Gore can't either. Barlow is one of the few people in the 49ers operation that's actually earning his paycheck. The few times each game that they give him the ball, he puts up. :D

Barlow is not the problem with the SF running game.  The fact that he's only getting the rock 13 times per game is.  He's averaging a solid 4.1 ypc.  That's as good or better than the likes of:

DD(4.1), Droughns(4.1), Chris Brown(4.1), M. Moore(4.0), Holmes(3.9), Westbrook(3.9), Jordan(3.8), Fred Taylor(3.8), McAllister(3.6), J. Jones(3.6), CMart(3.5), Dillon(3.4), Green(3.3), Stephen Davis(3.1), Lewis(2.9), and K. Jones(2.9). 

It's almost as good as:

LT(4.4), Portis(4.4), Rudi(4.3), Mike Anderson(4.3), McGahee(4.2), SJax(4.2), and now starter A. Smith(4.2).

That's 22 starters (counting Smith and Deuce as one) that he's playing as well as or significantly outperforming.  Take away Gore's 72 yard trash time run yesterday and he's at 3.8 ypc.  The reason that he's not starting is that Barlow is performing just fine.

On top of that, you simply can't have a rookie QB handing the ball off to a rookie RB every down.  Someone on the field needs to know what's going on if anyone's ever going to get any better.  You also need to continue to worry about Gore's knees.  I don't believe that they can confidently make him an every down back until next season at the earliest.

I'm getting pretty tired of people bad mouthing Kevan Barlow because they see him putting up pedestrian yardage each week.  Last year everyone was calling for a switch to Hicks.  This year everyone's calling for a switch to Gore.  Well what happened to Hicks?  He couldn't outperform Barlow for long, that's what happened.  Gore can't either.  Barlow is one of the few people in the 49ers operation that's actually earning his paycheck.  The few times each game that they give him the ball, he puts up. :D

1094573[/snapback]

:D:D:D:D

U NO NOTHING AND ARE PATHETIC. BARLOW IS HORRBIBLE. OBVIOUSLY HE IS ON YOUR TEAM SO THAT IS WHY YOU TRY TO MAKE AS IF IS SOMEONE. HE COULDN'T HOLD GOE'S JOCK. HE SUCKS.....

THIS IS U AND BARLOW.

:D:D

:D  :D  :D  :D

U NO NOTHING AND ARE PATHETIC.  BARLOW IS HORRBIBLE.  OBVIOUSLY HE IS ON YOUR TEAM SO THAT IS WHY YOU TRY TO MAKE AS IF IS SOMEONE.  HE COULDN'T HOLD GOE'S JOCK.  HE SUCKS.....

THIS IS U AND BARLOW.

:D  :D

1094647[/snapback]

Dude, please learn how to use the english language and buy a dictionary or something.

it is "You" "know" not no,

horrbible is horrible

Where you say "as if is someone" should actually say "as if he is someone"

Goe's is actually Gore's

Secondly, why are you bagging on another poster? We can have our opinions but for you to dog a poster is wrong.

I don't agree with everyone here either, but I don't slam them.

As for Barlow's stas, the guy is correct.

Hey did you hear that? I heard the school bell ring, go on and run now little Johnny.

Dude, please learn how to use the english language and buy a dictionary or something.

horrbible is horrible

Where you say "as if is someone"  should actually say "as if he is someone"

Goe's is actually Gore's

Secondly, why are you bagging on another poster?  We can have our opinions but for you to dog a poster is wrong.

Hey did you hear that?  I heard the school bell ring, go on and run now little Johnny.

1094744[/snapback]

:D:D:D

:D:D:D

And its Dog not Dawg

horrbible is horrible

Where you say "as if is someone"  should actually say "as if he is someone"

Goe's is actually Gore's

Secondly, why are you bagging on another poster?  We can have our opinions but for you to dog a poster is wrong.

Hey did you hear that?  I heard the school bell ring, go on and run now little Johnny.

1094744[/snapback]

:D

Too you loser. Get a job. Instaed of hanging around chat boards all day like the interent prediditor you are. See if you can correct this sentce dueche bag.

UFCK YOU!! AND YOUR OHMO NINERS. AFGGOT BOY.......

Please feel free to correct my improper grammer.

And kiss my - :D

Too you loser.  Get a job.  Instaed of hanging around chat boards all day like the interent prediditor you are.  See if you can correct this sentce dueche bag.

UFCK YOU!! AND YOUR OHMO NINERS.  AFGGOT BOY.......

Please feel free to correct my improper grammer.

And kiss my -  :D

1094777[/snapback]

You know, I don't usually do this, and I also don't usually mention it, but welcome to my ignore list A-Hole.

Shouldn't you be in school?

You have chosen to ignore VA DAWGS. View this post · Squeeze me a little harder VA DAWGS

Edited by admtahoe

admtahoe

Will you please leave like you said a couple of weeks ago. You are a sissy crybaby who has no friends. Know one here wants to be you friend. Go away. Like you said you where doing two weeks ago please.

Loser. With, no job. I don't have time to correct my grammer and spelling on a FF footbal chat site. Which proves how much of a real loser you are. One more time "GET A JOB". Go to the YMCA teach kids how to read and write. You are useless to me.

One more time. Kiss this.

I have gotten helpful insite from admtahoe

I have gotten nothing from VA dog except some rant when Barlow was defended. I guess you don't like it when you post and some one voices their right to disagree with you.

Loser. Take your dog and go away

:D:D