[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need help with CMart

NatiTime

Has anyone over in the NY area heard yet today if Cmart will be playing or of they are going with Houston.  I need to know because i have Duckett who is goint to play so its between picking up Griffith or Houston for tonighst game

1094026[/snapback]

He's only listed as probable, I'd be shocked if he missed the game. He's a veteran, so even though he's missed practice, he should still be game ready. Duckett's a crappy play, so I'd just risk it.

I'm playing against Martin, but here's what one of the paper's said this morning.

Once again, the Jets will lean on RB Curtis Martin, who rushed for a season-high 148 yards and a TD on just 18 carries last week. He has rested his sprained right knee much of this week and should be ready to go vs. the Falcons.

martin will definitely play. the jets don't really have anyone else at rb w/blaylock out. that said, martin is definitely not healthy and most likely won't be the whole season. he never misses any games though at least he hasn't as a jet and he's had numerous injuries which haven't gotten a lot of press.

Martin has been one of my MVPs on my team. I can't count on Julius...I can't count on Taylor...C-Pep has been a bust...Moose is a Bear....Martin has been just a solid rock each and every week.

Considering the Jets passing attack is ANYTHING but prolific and defenses can key on Martin its amazing he's done as well as he's done.

Mr. Martin will be seen in Canton, Ohio one day.