[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shazam is our new kicker

Cowboyz1

I did a little homework for those of you who don't know about this guy here's a link that will give you some history of his lineage. Keep in mind this is "Post Crisis Era".Background

Just thought I would get a jump on Berman! :D

More info

Souce Official Cowboys Site:

"A second-team All-MAC selection his senior year at Bowling Green, Suisham set school records for most career points (361) and field goals made (45). He signed with the Steelers as a rookie free agent and made his lone preseason attempt, a 46-yarder, before getting released Aug. 29."

I would rather go with a rookie kicker then stick with one that plays like one.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Thanks for getting the news out. Wonder when CBS will catch up...probably next week. :D

LATEST NEWS

Jose Cortez scored four points on one field goal (21) and one extra point in Sunday's 13-10 loss to the Seattle Seahawks. He also missed one field goal.

(Updated 10/23/2005).

FANTASY ANALYSIS

Cortez remains a viable starter in leagues with 12-plus teams for Week 8 against the Arizona Cardinals.