[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade advise needed!

Homer J

I'm currently 4-3 in my league have been offered a trade Pitt DST & A.Boldin for L.Jordan. We cannot have a bench in are league and we get 1pt every 10 yards rushing/receiving and 2 points for every 10 after 100. Should I pull the trigger and trade both Pitt and Boldin for L.Jordan? Any advise is really appreciated!

I'm currently 4-3 in my league have been offered a trade Pitt DST & A.Boldin for L.Jordan.  We cannot have a bench in are league and we get 1pt every 10 yards rushing/receiving and 2 points for every 10 after 100.  Should I pull the trigger and trade both Pitt and Boldin for L.Jordan? Any advise is really appreciated!

1095997[/snapback]

Why would you do that if you can only start 2 RB's and have to start 3 WR's?

Why would you do that if you can only start 2 RB's and have to start 3 WR's?

1096009[/snapback]

J.Lewis has none next to nothing for me and with his upcoming schedule I can't see him producing any better numbers. I thought it might be worth the pick up at the rb position.

J.Lewis has none next to nothing for me and with his upcoming schedule I can't see him producing any better numbers. I thought it might be worth the pick up at the rb position.

1096022[/snapback]

Right, but you don't have the WR depth to be giving up your #1WR for an RB upgrade. I like Jordan, but I don't think you can afford it.

Right, but you don't have the WR depth to be giving up your #1WR for an RB upgrade. I like Jordan, but I don't think you can afford it.

1096024[/snapback]

I agree with Hugh here. Unless you can tell me you can deal Jamal for a good WR or there is a good WR on the free agent list I don't think you can make this deal. Your WR's would be pretty bad.

Yeah those were my initial thoughts but if I got some good advise otherwise I may have done it. Based on the credibility of the people that responded and the fact that there really isn't a good WR on waivers I don't think I can afford it either. Thanks to all that responded :D