[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade advise needed...

goose228

I am in a similar situation. I have been trying to move Brunell with no luck. There are teams that need QB's in my league, but none with great depth at WR. I made some offers but they now seem moot. I am combing the wire for potential. Put a request in for Chatman.....see what happens. McNabb should be worth something on name alone. Just don't know if I want to part with him. Good Luck!

I have looked at the WW also and also put in a request for Chatman. The problem is I have to pick 8th in the waiver process out of 10, so I dont think Chatman will make it to me. I thought about Brandon Jones or even Calico if Jones is out for a extended period of time. Just not sure about Tennesse's WR game plan as they always seem to go to the TE's. Also Bobby Engram is out there. If I knew he would be back after the bye week I might pull the trigger on him. Hakim is another option, but Horn is expected back this week.

In a 10 team league I would expect your wire to have a few players on it. Check Brandon's injury status. He is a good pick up. I would add Bobby to your bench...he will be back. I am just hoping it will not be too late. Look for Tampa WR's....some people may have given up on Clayton and he might be able to turn it around with a new QB. It would be a sleeper pick up for sure, but arn't they all.

I would get rid of Mcnabb before something worse happens to him - he can hang with an injury all season like he did a few years ago and post pitifull numbers - At this point since he is no longer getting rushing yards I would keep Eli and the burger and try to move the big dog for a good reciever.