[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Caddy: time to trade him?

Do you trade Caddy now, based on Doctor's reports below:

Carnell Williams - RB, Tampa Bay Buccaneers 10/25/05

Doctors familiar with treating athlete's with foot injuries say that if Bucs running back Cadillac Williams has a Lisfranc injury, the average recovery time is 10-12 weeks, the St. Petersburg Times reports. Complicating matters is that Williams is flat-footed, and people with that condition can aggravate the foot with overuse. "My speculation is that he'll be real good at the beginning of the game, and they might even numb the skin around it with a little anesthetic just to take the edge off," one of the doctors said. "But as the game wears on, that's when he will start to really feel it."

Huddle Up: All indications are that Williams will take a shot at playing against the 49ers this week. But since Tampa is playing such a weak opponent, they could more than likely win without risking him. Watch closely to see whether or not Williams practices this week.

News: Williams (foot) is expected back in Tampa Bay's lineup against the 49ers on Sunday, the Tampa Tribune reports.

Spin: Williams, who ran for a rookie-record 434 yards in his first three starts before going down in Week 4 with a strained foot, evidently was ready to take part in Monday morning's practice for the Bucs (a rare extra session made possible by the team's bye on Sunday). However, the outdoor portion of the practice was cancelled due to heavy winds and rain from Hurricane Wilma. The Bucs may try to make up the lost practice time by working out longer Wednesday, Thursday and Friday before flying to San Francisco on Saturday.

ESPN said this. Lets see if he practices this week (tomorrow)

In my opinion, he's expendable for you, and you could use some WR help. Hope Moss starts looking a little better. He found paydirt this week at least, and he showed he's willing to play injured, coming out no worse for the wear I believe. Moss is overvalued, but Caddy is too banged up for you not to take this.

What has Moss done this year?

he is 39th in receptions

10th in yardage among receivers

16th in TD's among receivers

Moss seems like a nice option, but Collins doesn't look to him as much as he should.

Caddy on the other hand has 99 run attempts and with the loss of of the QB, they will more likely focus more on the run.

I like Edge, but with Pittman, Brown and Fisher the rest of your backs are a crap shoot.

perhaps you can keep caddy and package Brown and Pittman?

What has Moss done this year?

he is 39th in receptions

10th in yardage among receivers

16th in TD's among receivers

Moss seems like a nice option, but Collins doesn't look to him as much as he should.

Caddy on the other hand has 99 run attempts and with the loss of of the QB, they will more likely focus more on the run.

I like Edge, but with Pittman, Brown and Fisher the rest of your backs are a crap shoot.

perhaps you can keep caddy and package Brown and Pittman?

1096689[/snapback]

Im confused..earlier, you said now that caddy is injured, im dumping him and why would the moss owner do that...then you said, with my RBs, dont do it..moss hasnt done much anyways...???

Im confused..earlier, you said now that caddy is injured, im dumping him and why would the moss owner do that...then you said, with my RBs, dont do it..moss hasnt done much anyways...???

1096925[/snapback]

I said that earlier before I knew the other guy is coming at you. I thought you offered him Caddy for Moss.

Then as for your other Backs, I said I would try to package them and keep caddy.

Personally I wouldn't do it at all

Moss scores occassionally, you'll have dry weeks and good weeks with him, There are about 20 other receivers probably on your waivers that get more receptions than he does.

Regardless of how good Moss once was, in my book I'll take a receiver getting alot of receptions.

If Collins woudl start throwing to Moss 15 times a game like C. Pep use to do then I would like to take Moss.

Right now Oakland has a RB crying because he doesn't get the ball enough. They want to keep him happy so he doesnt leave when his contract is up. They will soon have a craybaby WR named Moss crying for the same reason.

Too many problems for the limited production from the WR's this year. I would let Moss be someone elses's problem.

I said that earlier before I knew the other guy is coming at you.  I thought you offered him Caddy for Moss.

Then as for your other Backs, I said I would try to package them and keep caddy.

Personally I wouldn't do it at all

Moss scores occassionally, you'll have dry weeks and good weeks with him, There are about 20 other receivers probably on your waivers that get more receptions than he does.

Regardless of how good Moss once was, in my book I'll take a receiver getting alot of receptions.

If Collins woudl start throwing to Moss 15 times a game like C. Pep use to do then I would like to take Moss.

Right now Oakland has a RB crying because he doesn't get the ball enough.  They want to keep him happy so he doesnt leave when his contract is up.  They will soon have a craybaby WR named Moss crying for the same reason.

Too many problems for the limited production from the WR's this year.  I would let Moss be someone elses's problem.

1096991[/snapback]

Thanks for the feedback..I tend to agree with you. I got steve smith, who has been huge..Hell, kevin curtis has the same number of TDs as Moss....! If D Jax comes back at the end of the year, id be fine....Housh is back, had a decent game...My feeling is Caddy is NOT hurt..they said IF he had that injury....they didnt say he did... Thanks for input