[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Corey Dillion

chires

He hasn't played in 3 weeks and is still questionable and not fully participating in practice.  Does anyone from the NE area know whats going on????

1100078[/snapback]

You're kidding, right? Get info about the Russian space program was easier than getting anyting about the Patriots.

Guess and hope you guess right.

anyone know if he's been a locker room cancer?...

I own Pass and this would be great as I also own Pittman, both would be great backups/trade bait...

1100157[/snapback]

Dillon a cancer? i dont see that. he's a standup guy, a little ticked i'm sure abou this contract issues, but who wouldn't be other than any one who's NOT in the NFL.

Dillon a cancer? i dont see that. he's a standup guy, a little ticked i'm sure abou this contract issues, but who wouldn't be other than any one who's NOT in the NFL.

1100171[/snapback]

Dillon has cancer?

That's it, I'm dumping him.

1100171[/snapback]

you must have either selective or short-term memory...unless you're being sarcastic...

but i can tell you, according to the way people take my opinion on here, it's not looking to good  :D

1100222[/snapback]

ahaha....people are testy in general...Dillon was a cancer in Cincy and had to be scratched from games because of his behavior...

ahaha....people are testy in general...Dillon was a cancer in Cincy and had to be scratched from games because of his behavior...

1100232[/snapback]

but wasn't he only a cancer because he wanted to get more carries or something? something to do w/ his performance or just wanting a trade and proved himself in NE?

Edited by LooGie

but wasn't he only a cancer because he wanted to get more carries or something? something to do w/ his performance or just wanting a trade and proved himself in NE?

1100237[/snapback]

No - he wanted to win. He was very vocal about the team not improving.

Just a guess, BUT I am betting that after tricking everyone into believing that Dillon would play last time only to leave him on the bench, Belichik now thinks he is tricking everyone into believing that he won't play, only to send him out there for the whole game.

Or, Dillon is still hurt and it's worse than we've been told.

The fact that we're guessing means that the head games are working!

:D

Just a guess, BUT I am betting that after tricking everyone into believing that Dillon would play last time only to leave him on the bench, Belichik now thinks he is tricking everyone into believing that he won't play, only to send him out there for the whole game. 

Or, Dillon is still hurt and it's worse than we've been told.

The fact that we're guessing means that the head games are working!

:D

1100473[/snapback]

I think the years have caught up with him as in the wear and tear....and/or he is injured....

he's not THAT old...but just may not have a very desirable lifespan on the football field...

No - he wanted to win. He was very vocal about the team not improving.

1100245[/snapback]

Yep.

That's why he demanded a trade when the team was actually in the hunt for a playoff spot in Marvin Lewis's first year,and after the trade deadline I might add.

Yep.

That's why he demanded a trade when the team was actually in the hunt for a playoff spot in Marvin Lewis's first year,and after the trade deadline I might add.

1100565[/snapback]

Bengals got Madieu Williams with the pick they got for Dillon.

That dude could be a Pro Bowler very soon. He was arguably their best player (great tackler) on DEF the first few games this year, but is not out for the season after shoulder surgery. That hurts for this year, but is great for next few years!

Corey who?

Patriots | Dillon Injury Update

Thu, 27 Oct 2005 10:36:50 -0700

Dan Pires, of the New Bedford Standard-Times, reports New England Patriots RB Corey Dillon (ankle), who is questionable for Week 8, said he is going to return to action "as soon as possible." "Hopefully it's sooner than later," Dillon noted. He has been walking and moving around pretty good since the team's last game two weeks ago, when he was a last minute scratch. Despite setbacks and struggles this year, Dillon has remained in really good spirit.

huh, even he's talking in circles

Having Patrick Pass in the stable in a couple of leagues ... I could stand it if Dillon sat this week AND we all knew he was out

1100713[/snapback]

We're not going to know $#@$# until the game. I hate NE.