[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who do you like better as a keeper, ...

Sushi

I have a chance to trade for one of these WRs in my auction league.

Burress can be kept next year for 7% of cap.

Fitz can be kept for 9%.

Leaning toward Fitz as a player with more upside, figuring that he's likely to continue to improve. He also plays in an easier division.

Thoughts?

Not to familar with salary cap league but I don't think you can go wrong with either one. Yes, Fitz will keep improving but who is going to throw to him? On the other hand Burress is going to have Eli throwing to him as long as he is in New York and that has got to excite anyone. Eli will just keep on improving and with that I would have to keep Burress.

Good luck and checkout my post, thanks.

Depending on how long you get to keep them, I think Plexi has more upside in the next 2-3 years due to Eli and the overall talent in NYG.

It may be bold, but barring injuries and some talent upgrade on the Def side, they may be a Superbowl contender next year in the NFC.

Fitz is great, but without someone to throw him the ball and no running game, he won't reach his potential.

Go with Plexi.