[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade for Delhomme

Steelhead

I've been trying to get Delhomme off this guy this week. He countered my initial offer with this

I give Witten, Burleson, Fisher, Holcomb and I get Delhomme, Stecker, Horn.

I don't want to give up Witten since he's one of the few guys on my team that's peforming. I might be able to get Perry out of him but I doubt it. I really only need the RB for this week. Horn is interesting but I want to stay away from NO players...I'm fed up with Brooks. Should I accept this offer. I'm thinking I'm giving up too much. I should just stick it out with Brooks this week then go with Holcomb after that. I'm 3-6 and have to win this week to stay in the hunt.

My Team

QB – Brooks, Holcomb

RB - Anderson, Bell, Fisher, Chester Taylor

WR - Harrison, Kevin Curtis, Engram, Burleson, Bruce

TE - Witten

K - Wilkins

Def – Falcons

JHis Team

QB – Collins, Delhomme

RB - J Jones, Perry, A Smith, Stecker

WR - Horn, Moulds, S Smith, G Lewis

TE - Kinney

K - Janikowski

Def – Ravens, Lions

So it's Witten/Fisher for Delhomme/Horn.

I think you have to do it. You're getting a huge upgrade at the highest scoring position in Fantasy Football, and now that Horn is back, he should be solid, even with Brooks at the helm.

It will be tough to replace Witten, but since you don't have many bench spots, I'm guessing that not many people are carrying two TEs. Hopefully there are still some decent options on the Waiver Wire.

Believe it or not there's nothing out there for TE. Someone just cut Cooley if I can get him thru waivers on Sat I'll be ok. If not then here's what I can pick up:

Desmond Clark

Pollard

Kris Magnum

Anderson

Graham

Very slim pickings

So it's Witten/Fisher for Delhomme/Horn.

I think you have to do it.  You're getting a huge upgrade at the highest scoring position in Fantasy Football, and now that Horn is back, he should be solid, even with Brooks at the helm.

It will be tough to replace Witten, but since you don't have many bench spots, I'm guessing that not many people are carrying two TEs.  Hopefully there are still some decent options on the Waiver Wire.

1121247[/snapback]

Getting Horn has some huge upside as Tom says...I too think you should go fo it. Check out my post.

Not much of a selection there, but I agree that if you can get Cooley, you'll be good to go. If not, you could probably do worse than Pollard. In spite of all the problems in Detroit, I think Delhomme/Horn/Pollard will easily outscore Brooks/Curtis/Witten most weeks.

Can you stall him until Cooley clears waivers?

Edited by tomfin2000

He wants to think it over since we play next week...he's getting cold feet. So I don't think stalling won't be a problem. I asked for Perry instead of Stecker...probably getting too greedy so I'm sure he'll want to pull him out and that's fine.

And I definitely agree that Delhomme/Horn/Pollard will easily outscore Brooks/Burleson/Witten most weeks.

He won't do it with Burleson. He actually likes Horn's chances this week against CHI better than Burleson's vs DET. He is obsessed with his chance to win this week, which is very little.

He also likes the Saints RBs vs CHI better than Fisher vs PIT.

This guy is nuts.

I'm offering him Engram instead of Burleson.