[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fight! Fight! Fight! TO vs. Hugh Douglas ...

Beaumont

Eagles | Owens had a Fight with Douglas

Sun, 6 Nov 2005 06:31:31 -0800

Mark Eckel, of the Trenton Times, reports Philadelphia Eagles WR Terrell Owens had a fistfight with former defensive end and current team ambassador Hugh Douglas. The fight occurred in front of several of his teammates. According to one of the sources the Owens-Douglas fight "was like WWE Smackdown." Another source said both men threw at least two punches during the altercation and when it was over Owens challenged QB Donovan McNabb first and then everyone else in the room saying, "You want some. Anyone else want some." The Eagles refused to comment about the situation, other than the statement that revealed Owens' suspension. Owens and Douglas have been at odds since training camp and almost got into an altercation in an elevator at Lehigh University.

Mark Eckel, of the Trenton Times, reports Philadelphia Eagles WR Terrell Owens had a fistfight with former defensive end and current team ambassador Hugh Douglas. The fight occurred in front of several of his teammates. According to one of the sources the Owens-Douglas fight "was like WWE Smackdown." Another source said both men threw at least two punches during the altercation and when it was over Owens challenged QB Donovan McNabb first and then everyone else in the room saying, "You want some. Anyone else want some." The Eagles refused to comment about the situation, other than the statement that revealed Owens' suspension. Owens and Douglas have been at odds since training camp and almost got into an altercation in an elevator at Lehigh University.

1126518[/snapback]

Hugh :D:D:D:D:D:D

Hopefully someone else will kick TO's a$$ as well.

Who said Hugh kicked his ass?

Seems to me TO gave Hugh the hand and asked if anyone "else" wanted some.

1126606[/snapback]

Looks that way to me too. Just because he comes off as a whining biitch doesn't mean he's a coward or a weakling.

The report is from today. It doesn't say when this happened?

After this you gotta think he's gone for the year.

This saga just gets more bizzarre by the day.

And this guy is looking for that big contract next year.

1126632[/snapback]

I disagree, IMO, Hugh gets in more trouble for the incident then TO. Hugh is a TEAM official, what does this say about the organization?? They must repremand Hugh to save more face now :D

Didn't Douglaus get cut before the season started?  I thought I heard this story during training camp.

1126664[/snapback]

Mark Eckel, of the Trenton Times, reports Philadelphia Eagles WR Terrell Owens had a fistfight with former defensive end and current team ambassador Hugh Douglas. The fight occurred in front of several of his teammates.

1126518[/snapback]

Maybe that's why they made Douglas Ambassador(or should I say team bouncer).

What does "Current Team Ambassador" mean, anyway?

I thought Douglas got cut?

1126815[/snapback]

It means he's a hanger-on'er that travels around with the team hoping to score with some of the left-over groupie chicks.