[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fight! Fight! Fight! TO vs. Hugh Douglas ...

Beaumont

Wow, if Hugh had just broken TO's jaw we'de be in great shape for the next 4-6 weeks...

1126932[/snapback]

I have a feeling that if Hugh had the upper hand in the tussel, we'd of heard of this on Wednesday when it happened. The fact that it took until Sunday morning for it to leak tells me TO girlie slapped Hugh and made him his prison biitch.

Edited by theeohiostate

:D Football players fighting?!? I'm totally disgusted. I'll never watch another game until this type of roguish behavior is cleaned up and no longer allowed.

Sorry, can't help from laughing now.. :D:D:D

I'm confident TO kicked his butt! Probably made Reid mad. Is there anyone on that team that could physically beat owens in a fight? He got suspended because the girls in the locker room ran to daddy and said TO is "fighting, make him stop..."

Now I'm sad.... :D

:D Football players fighting?!?  I'm totally disgusted.  I'll never watch another game until this type of roguish behavior is cleaned up and no longer allowed.

Sorry, can't help from laughing now.. :D  :D  :D

I'm confident TO kicked his butt!  Probably made Reid mad.  Is there anyone on that team that could physically beat owens in a fight?  He got suspended because the girls in the locker room ran to daddy and said TO is "fighting, make him stop..."

Now I'm sad.... :D

1126992[/snapback]

:D

McNabb got called out by TO and he ran to daddy for his bobba.

The best part (IMO) of this whole thing is that the fight started because Hugh basically called TO out by saying that he knew there were people in the training room that were faking injuries. Remember, TO was questionable and had a possibility of being out because of injury and the next day he was back on the field practicing well.

Who said Hugh kicked his ass?

Seems to me TO gave Hugh the hand and asked if anyone "else" wanted some.

1126606[/snapback]

I was merley applauding Hugh. Finally someone had enough of TO shat and let him have something back. I would never let this piece of crap on my team no matter what he does on the field. By the way where do you get the idea he "gave Hugh the hand"? Sounds like they both got some licks in. I am sure that Michael Irvin and the other TO apologists will side with TO saying that he is in the right.

By the way Big John. "He made a Hugh mistake" :D

:D

McNabb got called out by TO and he ran to daddy for his bobba.

1127002[/snapback]

I don't think Donovan is afraid of him, I think it's that McNabb is a little smarter than allowing himself to get into a fight with Owens, no matter what he says. McNabb is the leader of the team and consistly shows that he is above TO's games and antics. McNabb wouldn't fight Akers even he poured a steaming hot bowl of Chunky soup over his momma's head. Imagine what TO would be saying to the media if he and Donovan went at it.

Man I wish Hugh would have whooped him! :D:D:D:D

Who said Hugh kicked his ass?

Seems to me TO gave Hugh the hand and asked if anyone "else" wanted some.

1126606[/snapback]

And as we all know, violence is the answer. :D

Maybe To can make his money on tour with the UFC.

Edited by BigTen

Soooo ... TO's behavior continues to devolve ... When does he get his Tyson facial tattoo? :D

1126531[/snapback]

I was thinking abouut this too. After the season and he has no team, maybe he can do a PPV fight vs Tonya Harding? She could beat him....