[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is this the #1 worst fantasy lineup ever started?

msaint

OK, you've heard me :D and :D this week about my injuries this season (Deuce, Ahman, Bulger, Holt, Caddy, bla bla) and suspensions (you know who), and everyone has had to suffer this year due to injury, I know...but this latest rash (and McGahee's bye week) has led to my having to start -- drumroll please -- the single worst lineup in the history of fantasy football. (And please, before you look at it, hide the children and shield the women...this lineup has already caused grown men to weep and claw their own eyes out due to the sheer horror).

QB: A. Brooks (vs. CHI :D )

RBs: Willie Parker, Greg Jones (would have had to start Bus, but he's hurt, too.)

WRs: Doug Gabriel, Greg Lewis (or Mi. Clayton)

TE: D. Graham (Witten on bye)

K: Sea Bass

D: Panthers

And I'm playing against Brees (vs. Jets), Portis, R.Brown, R.Moss, Horn....Kill me. Please, I beg of you, kill me now...

Edited by msaint

OK, you've heard me :D and :D this week about my injuries this season (Deuce, Ahman, Bulger, Holt, Caddy, bla bla) and suspensions (you know who), and everyone has had to suffer this year due to injury, I know...but this latest rash (and McGahee's bye week) has led to my having to start -- drumroll please -- the single worst lineup in the history of fantasy football. (And please, before you look at it, hide the children and shield the women...this lineup has already caused grown men to weep and claw their own eyes out due to the sheer horror).

QB: A. Brooks (vs. CHI :D )

RBs: Willie Parker, Greg Jones (would have had to start Bus, but he's hurt, too.)

WRs: Doug Gabriel, Greg Lewis (or Mi. Clayton)

TE: D. Graham (Witten on bye)

K: Sea Bass

D: Panthers

Kill me. Please, I beg of you, kill me now...

1126703[/snapback]

You might get lucky... c'mon Msaint, it's not that bad. I mean it's not like you quit your job just to play Fantasy Football and are now stuck with these schleps... right?

There's GOT to be somethng on the wires for you...?

1126710[/snapback]

Sadly, we have ONE add-drop per week, which you have to enter into the site Wed. night. I picked up Graham to replace Witten on bye. I'm 6-2 and in first, so I guess I can take a hit this week and hope Bulger/Holt come back strong and between them, McGahee and Willie, I'll be half-decent for a playoff run.

But this week....:D

You might get lucky... c'mon Msaint, it's not that bad.  I mean it's not like you quit your job just to play Fantasy Football and are now stuck with these schleps... right?

1126717[/snapback]

:D

Wait, no, I meant...:D

Don't worry Msaint your still gonna win!!! :D

1126742[/snapback]

If I win with those mutts -- believe me, I'd love to see Brooks et al in DMD's Tunnel Vision "Comedy Lineup" come Monday a.m. -- then maybe I'm destined to take home the title this year, but I ain't betting on it. :D

Had my choice of Carr or Harrington since Bulger/Martin are on bye.

Started Harrington.  :D

1126843[/snapback]

oddly, i think joey goes for 240ish and 3 TDs today. then gets put back in Zed's gimp cage in the sub-basement.

McNair, Steve TEN QB at Browns

Bennett, Michael MIN RB vs Lions

Lee, Reshard GBP RB vs Steelers

Gabriel, Doug OAK WR at Chiefs

Robinson, Marcus MIN WR vs Lions

Rogers, Charles DET WR at Vikings

Vinatieri, Adam NEP PK vs Colts

Eagles, Philadelphia PHI Def

Posted this in another thread....THIS is the worst lineup in the history of BOTH leagues! :D

Posted this in another thread....THIS is the worst lineup in the history of BOTH leagues!    :D

1127254[/snapback]

Dude, you eased my pain...a bit. :D

16 Team League.

Brady

T. Williamson

A. Bryant.

C. Roby

Tiki

Morency

D. Foster

Crumpler

Rackers

Indy

Ouch. :D

1127451[/snapback]

Tiki and Brady will outscore my entire team.

Had my choice of Carr or Harrington since Bulger/Martin are on bye.

Started Harrington.  :D

1126843[/snapback]

same thing for me in one league. bulger/martin bye week, harrington my only other qb. what did i do???? i dropped harrington and picked up......gulp.........kyle orton. should be his best passing day of the season. so i hope.

Posted this in another thread....THIS is the worst lineup in the history of BOTH leagues!    :D

1127254[/snapback]

You sir, have never seen a 32 Homers lineup. :D

so did you go with Lewis or Clayton. I was up in the air on those two (+ Givens) and ended up starting Lewis. good luck

1127585[/snapback]

Went with Lewis :D, but that non-catch call screwed me. :D

Amazingly, however, I'm only down three points heading into tonight, and I have Daniel Graham going. Would have won outright had Moss not had his ONLY catch of the day be a TD, or Willie not gotten hurt. Then again, Fragile Fred getting hurt opened the door for a G.Jones TD, so I can't complain about only being down three with this horrific lineup.

We get pt/receptions, so what I need from Graham is at least 2 catches 20 yards. KNock on wood, this is his week, not Watson's. :prayingprayingpraying: