[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This may have been brought up before, but

Pirate lookin' at 40

I cannot think of any play by play team that is as bad as these guys. Simply awful.

I hope that when ESPN gets MNF that they make a change. This team is not worthy of MNF.

If ESPN does have a clearout, they should get rid of Berman too.  His schtick is old and he's almost totally incoherent now.  Earlier today, he said Culpepper might not just be out for 12 months, but an entire year.......

1128741[/snapback]

no he didn't. he said "he might not just be out the year, but for 12 months" meaning, he might not even be able to start the season next year, he would have to wait until Oct or Nov of 06 before he could play. :D

seriously though, SNF crew is UTTER GARBAGE. All the "Bruschi is the second coming of jesus christ our savior" and then the "3rd and 7, clutch play, and you know who's good in clutch plays? TO, but do they want him and his clutch plays? Oh, McNabb scrambles for a 1st down...lets get back to TO" talk was just over the top. I watched it on mute and turned on John Riggins on Sirius for a some real commentating.

Let's see if I can remember the mistakes they made off the top of my head:

1) Talking about which team TO will play for later in the season. A) The trade deadline passed. :D The Eagles WILL NOT CUT HIM.

2) Calling Ladell Bets' long return a PUNT return rather than a kickoff return.

3) Extreme wishy-washiness on every close play.

4) Ridiculous performance of fellatio on the resurrection of Mark Brunell's career.

5) Crediting Billy McMullen for a catch that was made by Reggie Brown.

6) The worst of all was Paul Maguire saying how he'd been around the NFL for 46 years and had never heard a player trash-talk a teammate the way TO talked about Donovan. Hello? I guess he didn't pay attention to what TO said about Jeff Garcia.

7) Overall, just being IDIOTS.

Edited by bweiser831

Let's see if I can remember the mistakes they made off the top of my head:...

1128941[/snapback]

you forgot

8. More makeup than any of the girls on the vikings love boat, or the Panther's cheerleaders bobbing for clitorii in a stank bathroom.

I was looking forward all day to seeing a relaxing game of SNF last night. But thanks to a power outage all day, I never got that chance. I never though about how awful the 3 stooges were going to be talking about TO's year quickly going down the crapper. Now I'm almost glad I missed the game.

Berman used to be decent once upon a time, but he is unlistenable now, I just watch the replays with the sund off.

I can only hope Al Michaels brings what very little insight Theisman has out of his system next year.

I can't believe ESPN did not take a chance to add new blood there.

But there whole football pre-game/postgame is a waste.