[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick up Batch, Bollinger, or Simms

drbob

Oh, the humanity! Carson's on a bye and there is no one out there. I drafted Harrington as my second QB but he stinks. Detroit is palying Arizona, though. The only possible pickups from the WW are Simms (against Wash), Batch (against Cleveland) and Bollinger (against Carolina).

6 pts. per TD

need 200 yds before any points for yardage; 2 pts per 25 yards after that.

:D It REALLY pains me to say this, but Harrington may be your best bet (matchup-wise, at least). Otherwise, Bollinger showed some spunk against SD last week, you might feel better taking a chance on someone who might suck as opposed to playing it safe with someone you know sucks. :D

:D It REALLY pains me to say this, but Harrington may be your best bet (matchup-wise, at least). Otherwise, Bollinger showed some spunk against SD last week, you might feel better taking a chance on someone who might suck as opposed to playing it safe with someone you know sucks. :D

1139470[/snapback]

:D The Kinda Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. I agree, go with harrington.