Sign in to follow this  
SuperCharger

Who are these Eagles?

This is my "I'm here to eat crow" post.  I talked some smack misguidedly over the last couple of weeks.  The Eagles are the cream of the crop in NFC.  The Cowboys are yet again a flipING pretender.  Scourge, I hope you're reading this so that you know I am not a dodging cockroach.  Well done Eagles, I bow before your dominance.  I shall never invest any confidence in the CowIdiots again this season.

1149695[/snapback]

I don't know why I chose to drink the motherfliping coolaid, but i did.  I'll never do it again.  From now on, i stick to Bud or Becks or whatever other shucks is on sale so long as it isn't coolaid.

1149696[/snapback]

Dont be so hasty. We are flat tonight not dead..

Bledsoe does look bad though

Edited by whomper

I'll never do it again.  From now on, i stick to Bud or Becks or whatever other shucks is on sale so long as it isn't coolaid.

1149696[/snapback]

:D boy, as a group, you 'boyz homers really run hot and cold, don't ya?

Dont be so hasty. We are flat tonight not dead..

Bledsoe does look bad though

1149698[/snapback]

Agreed, on both counts.

Im shocked at the uninspired play of Dallas tonight. They gave Philly a TD on the int at the 19, but I kept waiting for Dallas to take over this game. Bledsoe looks terrible and teh OL is missing FLozell tonight. Dallas is also playing too conservative leaving ROY deep in coverage. I know CB Anthony Henry is out, but come on ROY is a liability in deep coverage, at least let him knock the Athena out of McNabb or Westbrook running once..

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

It's the fliping same old shucks. What can i say? Does it make me fliping HOT AND COLD? I don't fliping know. I just hope i can break the manhood sucking dick licking motherfliping ass bumping filters the huddle has going. flip the cowboys. typing this shucks is better than putting a bat thru my TV--but not by fliping much.

ugh, worst-case scenario for me. with mcnabb's rushing td, all i needed was about 200 passing yards, and they pick tonight to revive the rushing game. which dallas can't stop. AND i'm a cowboys fan. :D

The Cowboy fans were about ready to bail.... and Roy brings em back.

1149742[/snapback]

I didn't bail...

McNabb's passes looked really bad and he limped off the field again. I think McNabb is done.

That makes up for the Washington game for Dallas fans...

1149781[/snapback]

No it doesnt..... Trust me, we still think we should have won that game. But this ends the Eagles playoff hopes. :D And I love it...

This is my "I'm here to eat crow" post.  I talked some smack misguidedly over the last couple of weeks.  The Eagles are the cream of the crop in NFC.  The Cowboys are yet again a flipING pretender.  Scourge, I hope you're reading this so that you know I am not a dodging cockroach.  Well done Eagles, I bow before your dominance.  I shall never invest any confidence in the CowIdiots again this season.

1149695[/snapback]

60 minutes, CowboysDiehard, 60 minutes.

how do you all feel now after doubting my boys. as a cowboy fan i am extremely pleased with the eagles choking in the final minutes. mcnabb is finished, hand the reins over to mcmahon (got help you eagle nation) and watch as your team sinks to the basement of the NFC east. COWBOYS #1!!!!!!!!!!!

word to the wise always wait for the outcome before you start talking shiznit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Edited by irish

COWBOYSDIEHARD never doubt our team. always keep the faith.

It's about time the Cowboys are on the winning end of one of these :D

And by the way, what was McNabb thinking about when he came back into that game. Major mistake, major.....