Sign in to follow this  
Randall

Best free agent pickups?

Last year it was Witten early and then the Buffalo Defense.

This year - Galloway after week 3(in 2nd round of waivers no less) and Carolina D last week.

Last year it was Witten early and then the Buffalo Defense.

This year - Galloway after week 3(in 2nd round of waivers no less) and Carolina D last week.

1159933[/snapback]

Picked Roy Williams up 2 weeks ago didn't start him last week but it should be one of the most benficial pick ups ever down the stretch.

Witten last year and Carolina's D this year were drafted in all 7 leagues I participated in the last 2 years. You're right on the mark with Galloway, has to be the pick up of the year.

Edited by major-tom

Witten last year and Carolina's D this year were drafted in all 7 leagues I participated in the last 2 years.  You're right on the mark with Galloway, has to be the pick up of the year.

1159960[/snapback]

The guy I'm playing this week dropped Carolina just before their bye and picked up the Cowboys D. It'l be ironic if they beat him.

Except for week 2 Galloway is consistent no matter who throws the ball. That is unusual.

Picked Roy Williams up 2 weeks ago didn't start him last week but it should be one of the most benficial pick ups ever down the stretch.

1159948[/snapback]

Could be, the guy's a beast when healthy.

Edited by Randall

The guy I'm playing this week dropped Carolina just before their bye and picked up the Cowboys D. It'l be ironic if they beat him.

Except for week 2 Galloway is consistent no matter who throws the ball. That is unusual.

Could be, the guy's a beast when healthy.

1159983[/snapback]

Yes I drafted Car D and decided to stick with them hoping they would get better after some of their injured players returned. I know many did drop them though.

My best FA pickups so far, have been Kevin Curtis, Chicago D & Samkon Gado.

Last year.Mewelde for a couple of weeks,then the blockbusters that carried me to the title,Stokley and Drew Bennett :D This year Samkon has been my only big pickup and was the reason I won last week.

Last year Droughns won me a ton of games early on, but then I got screwed in the playoffs by Shanny's famous RBBC between Bell and him.

My best free agent pickups this year are Rackers and Jacksonville D. Rackers singlehandedly won me the game in which he kicked 6 FGs against the 49ers in Mexico City...

On the Jellies:

Feely

Gado

MaJones

ZThomas

On the Bavarians:

Rackers

SDavis

Jax

Seattle

Edited by Donutrun Jellies

Greg Jones (grabbed 3 weeks ago) might turn into my RB2 if Fred stays out.

Doug Gabriel has been decent, but not consistent, but he helped me win a game on his big week.

Hoping Alstott (this week's FA pickup) gives me a couple TDs, and D.Bennett (2 weeks ago) has a finish like last year. :fingerscrossed:

Gado

G.Jones

Hakim......when Horn went down he saved my butt for 2 games, playing very well

Forgot to add N.Rackers, i wasn't able to nab him, but i'm sure he's given many FF'ers wins with som outstanding games.

Edited by theeohiostate

Guest Cherni

Muhammad last year was nice. This year I picked up Brunell 2 weeks before Bulger got hurt. He really helped me out.

been a thin year on the Wire for me. I haven't picked up anything but stopgaps...The only acquisition I start on a weekly basis is Rackers.

I usually draft QB's late. I ended up with Plummer and Boller :D . Boller got hurt and I picked up Drew Bledsoe. Bledsoe has been my starter since I picked him up and he is one of the top scoring QB's in my league. :D

Piked up TE/RB Cooley and the Bengals DE Week two been solid all year....Galloway,S.Moss, Burress 12th rd picks in my league????Steals of our draft.... :D

Edited by IrishPride

Kevin Curtis, Carolina D, and believe it or not, JJ. I picked him up the week DJax went down and I played the owner of DJax that week...JJ had 19 pts and I won by 2pts

Fast Willie right before week 1 (I have lots of friends from Pittsburgh and they were hyping this guy all preseason) and Kurt Warner a couple of weeks ago. I am almost grateful that Culpepper went down. Having to start him every week was giving me major heartburn!

Rackers and Bledsoe, both in week 3.

Then in week 10 the N.Y. Giants defense.