Sign in to follow this  
jrjoet

would you start Warner over Bulger?

Arizona actually has the better defense. Warner is going to throw, a lot. Boldin is back this week. The Lambs have been giving up a lot. I would definitely go with Warner.

Arizona actually has the better defense. Warner is going to throw, a lot. Boldin is back this week. The Lambs have been giving up a lot. I would definitely go with Warner.

1162390[/snapback]

T-man, WHY??? 12 cups of coffee and a shot of Jack usually screws with me, but your reply! 1 hr to think this over. I do like Warner due to thier need to pass and recieving core..

thanks bud

T-man, WHY??? 12 cups of coffee and a shot of Jack usually screws with me, but your reply!  1 hr to think this over.  I do like Warner due to thier need to pass and recieving core..

thanks bud

1162400[/snapback]

From NFL.com...

The Lambs:

RAMS TEAM RANK: Rushing Offense -- 100.7 yards per game (20th); Passing Offense -- 267.1 ypg (4th); Total Offense -- 367.8 ypg (3rd). Rushing Defense -- 132.3 ypg (27th); Passing Defense -- 240.9 ypg (27th); Total Defense -- 373.2 ypg (30th).

The Cards:

CARDINALS TEAM RANK: Rushing Offense -- 67.4 yards per game (32nd in NFL); Passing Offense -- 272 ypg (3rd); Total Offense -- 339.4 ypg (13th). Rushing Defense -- 125.7 ypg (25th); Passing Defense -- 203.9 ypg (13th); Total Defense -- 329.6 ypg (22nd).

T-MAN, where in east Texas are you? Texarkana here..

PS I'm going Bulger right now

T-MAN, where in east Texas are you? Texarkana here..

PS I'm going Bulger right now

1162448[/snapback]

Lindale.

PS Going with Bledsoe. I don't have Bulger or Warner.