[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hot waiver-wire pickup!

Crazysight

I've got a good feeling about this one:

Jeff Legwold, of the Rocky Mountain News, reports Denver Broncos RB Ron Dayne got more work in practice than usual Tuesday, Nov. 22. Dayne may get more carries in Week 12 than usual due to RB Tatum Bell's (chest) injury.

He probably won't be owned in most leagues. Pick him up while you can.

I've got a good feeling about this one:

Jeff Legwold, of the Rocky Mountain News, reports Denver Broncos RB Ron Dayne got more work in practice than usual Tuesday, Nov. 22. Dayne may get more carries in Week 12 than usual due to RB Tatum Bell's (chest) injury.

He probably won't be owned in most leagues.  Pick him up while you can.

1168436[/snapback]

As a ny giant fan, I can tell you that Ron Dayne blows. Unless Anderson goes down, he;s usless

As a ny giant fan, I can tell you that Ron Dayne blows.  Unless Anderson goes down, he;s usless

1168455[/snapback]

No, he blew in New York. There's a difference between blowing in the Giant's offense and blowing in Denver's.

If he gets opportunities I have a feeling he'll do quite well.

Edited by Crazysight

Yeah the feeling could be due to all the Josh Gordon I'd smoked :D But he should get some carries with bell out, and if by chance something should happen to anderson during these last few weeks he could end up being a real savior.

I dropped Tony Hollings to pick him up. I figure the chance is at least worth that much.

Dayne would be a good pickup if Anderson and Bell weren't there.  Just hard to see the value.  But he had a good game today.

1172279[/snapback]

Yeah that's the thing...one of thsoe guys would still need to go down for Dayne's value to be of real significance. Those two will still get their share of carries if they're healthy. But he's still good to hold on to in deep keeper leagues (like mine).

Edited by Crazysight

Yeah that's the thing...one of thsoe guys would still need to go down for Dayne's value to be of real significance.  Those two will still get their share of carries if they're healthy.  But he's still good to hold on to in deep keeper leagues (like mine).

1172310[/snapback]

Anyway - good call - glad it worked for you - hope you win

lucky call  :D

1172399[/snapback]

Not true...it would have been "luck" had I started him over any of my regulars. But I didn't, I merely picked him up while I still could. I try to keep chance out of the picture as much as possible because it doesn't usually work for me. Even if Dayne doesn't have value this year he should at least have value in the future.

But I did start Rod Smith who had a TD and good yardage. That at least gets me off to a pretty good start.

Edited by Crazysight

good 1 week call....did anderson get hurt, or was it just dayne spelling him, then being effective?

1172633[/snapback]

Anderson fumbled on the Denver 20 yl. It gave the Cowbys the tieing score.

Den backfield will be back to normal next week - Dayne, Anderson and Bell (and no one will know who get the most carries)

I wouldn't touch him with a very long stick.  Shanahan will use Anderson heavily and Dayne will spell him - maybe - once or twice, assuming Bell is out.  Anderson will see all the goal line action.

1168690[/snapback]

Well, that wasn't one of my more successful analyses. :D