[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How is my lineup to his?

geaux4LSU

I win and Im in - simple as that - here we go

MY TEAM

McMahon vs Green Bay

K Jones vs Atlanta

Westbrook vs Green Bay

Boldin vs Jax

Horn at NY Jets

LJ Smith vs Green Bay

Rackers vs Jax

Da Bears at Tampa Bay

MY BENCH

Martin at Houston

McGahee vs Carolina

Bruce at Houston

Matt Jones at Arizona

TO - playing EA Sports

HIS TEAM

Brooks at NY Jets

Portis vs San Diego

Barber at Seattle

Kennison vs New England

Branch at Kansas City

Cooley vs San Diego

Tynes vs New England

Buccaneers vs Chicago

Thanks

Your matchup looks pretty good. I would think about starting Bruce vs. Houston though. Think about it - will the Saints pass all that much this week? Chances are they dominate the Jets on the ground in the "Futility Bowl" and rely on the run game just like the Broncos did. I know that the Saints are not the Broncos, but the Jets are in such disarray right now. Either way, I say go with your gut.

Our lineups/decisions are almost identical. I think your QB logic is right on, more because of the ball control comment. I rate STL receivers much hight than Phillies, but with STL running (and they will on HOU) you stand a chance of better #'s with McMahon.

I don't see McGhee improving your RB situation. Your WR's are as good as it going to get - obviously I like Matt Jones, but he is kinda inconsisitent.

The only reason why I am starting Horn over Matt Jones is simply because he is starting Brooks and I will get more points to him when he throws it to Horn.

I am jsut worried about Kevin Jones. Do you guys really think he will go off this week? My god is he due...