[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where's M Anderson?

Randall

Starting MA against the Cowpokes D was probably not the smartest move anyway. :D

1172149[/snapback]

Yeah I know, but it sounded better than starting Cadillac against the Bears.

Skelator probably wanted to prove he was so brilliant he could beat Parcells with Ron Dayne. :D

Edited by Randall

crap. Burned by Shanny this week. Although Anderson's fumble contributed mightily to his lack of touches today. I had to choose between Bell, Anderson, K. Jones, and Ronnie Brown. If Ronnie goes off on Sunday, I chose poorly. :D

Edited by CaptainHook

After Anderson's critical lost fumble, he was done for the day... and it was all Dayne.

I hope Anderson fares better than Quentin Griffith did. He was a starting running back.... then he fumbled on the goalline. Shanny benched him... permanently, then cut him. Now he sells insurance.

I worked all day today,  and was hoping Anderson would work 1 hr! What happened!!!

Do you really think Shanny,s gonna bench him for the year for Dayne??  Do you think he's gonna bring back that sorry back from Ohio State!!!!!!? My season is over!

1172512[/snapback]

calm down. Anderson will be fine. You are experiencing what is called Shanahanigans. Sometimes you get 100 yards and 3 TD's. Sometimes you get 31 yards. It sucks. That's why nobody keeps Denver backs, and why you can get them cheaply. Anderson had a critical fumble inside their own 10 yard line that led to a Dallas TD. I have to admit, watching the game, Dayne was the hot back, even before the OT run.

I worked all day today,  and was hoping Anderson would work 1 hr! What happened!!!

Do you really think Shanny,s gonna bench him for the year for Dayne??  Do you think he's gonna bring back that sorry back from Ohio State!!!!!!? My season is over!

1172512[/snapback]

Do you mean Dayne? He's from U of Wisconsin.

Yeah I know, but it sounded better than starting Cadillac against the Bears.

Skelator probably wanted to prove he was so brilliant he could beat Parcells with Ron Dayne. :D

1172356[/snapback]

Randall,

If Caddy going against Da Bears was your only other decent option, then you going with MA was the right call IMO.

Sorry it didn't work out. :D

Randall,

If Caddy going against Da Bears was your only other decent option, then you going with MA was the right call IMO.

Sorry it didn't work out. :D

1172671[/snapback]

No problem. I still have LJ and he has Chris Brown. I could have gone Greg Jones or M Barber too. None were all that great.

I wouldn't worry about Mike Anderson. He carried a heavy work load the previous Sunday. So with only 4 days between games Shannahan went with the fresh legs (Dayne). Now Anderson gets ten full days before the next game and a much better matchup than the Cowboys. I think Anderson rebounds nicely in week 12.