[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

When will the COLTS lose?

Phazool

When will the COLTS lose???  

88 members have voted

1. 1. When will the COLTS lose???

• Nov 28 Pittsburgh 9:00pm
    • Dec 4 Tennessee 1:00pm
    • Dec 11 @Jacksonville 1:00pm
    • Dec 18 San Diego 1:00pm
    • Dec 24 @Seattle 4:15pm
    • Jan 1 Arizona 1:00pm
    • Divisional Playoffs -- Jan. 14-15
    • Conference Championships -- Sun., Jan. 22
    • Never, they will win the Super Bowl

But, saying the Seahawks don't have a passing game is pure silliness.

1174103[/snapback]

That's not what was said. The Chiefs have had a passing game since Trent Green has been there... but it's only been a successful one because of their running game. The same could be said for the Broncos.

The Chiefs, Broncos, and Seakhawks couldn't win a shootout against the Colts because they need to run the ball to establish their (mediocre) passing games. That's not true for teams like the Colts, Pats, Panthers, Packers, Eagles, etc.

Edited by Bill Swerski

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stupid is as stupid does.  Swerski is a freaking genius.  :D  :D  :D

"one trick pony"  what a freaking slow.  :D

1176883[/snapback]

Wouldn't he be a two trick pony since he is a "die-hard" fan of both the Colts and the Bears. He hates when I bring it up, but I still think calling yourself a die-hard of two teams is funny.

your little bear is going to get his leg ripped off :D

1176891[/snapback]

We'll see. Now, get your lazy a$$ over to the Sig/Avatar bet thread and come up with a sig/avatar.

:D

Tommorow night vs Pit or next week vs Tennesee. Pittsburgh will play a very physical game vs the Colts and Peyton will most likely be throwing the ball way too much and leave him open for some hits. Even if Colts win tommorow night they have a short week and have to come back and face Tennesee who always plays them hard. Every game will be tough for them from here on out and I won't be suprised if they lose 2-3.

Tommorow night vs Pit or next week vs Tennesee. Pittsburgh will play a very physical game vs the Colts and Peyton will most likely be throwing the ball way too much and leave him open for some hits. Even if Colts win tommorow night they have a short week and have to come back and face Tennesee who always plays them hard. Every game will be tough for them from here on out and I won't be suprised if they lose 2-3.

1177242[/snapback]

im hoping they can confuse manning when manning is calling audibles and such at the line.. polamalu could give manning some problems both before and after the snap because he is all over the field and manning will have to make the extra effort to keep track of him. the steelers will bring pressure from anywhere at any time and its up to manning to predict where and when.

when the pats beat the colts, they gave manning exotic defensive looks which would confuse him.

im hoping they can confuse manning when manning is calling audibles and such at the line..  polamalu could give manning some problems both before and after the snap because he is all over the field and manning will have to make the extra effort to keep track of him.  the steelers will bring pressure from anywhere at any time and its up to manning to predict where and when. 

when the pats beat the colts, they gave manning exotic defensive looks which would confuse him.

1177249[/snapback]

the difference is that the Pats had cornerbacks that could cover. I don't think Pittsburgh does. If they blitz a lot tonight, they are dead.

No not against Swerski only....just against any ignorant homo that claims that the Seahawks don't have a passing game.

What a freaking tool!   :D

1177186[/snapback]

So, you're not going to get into an argument with me, but you're still baiting me? Looks to me like you're starved for attention, little Commie Momo Boy. :D

I never claimed that Seattle doesn't have a passing game. Just a very mediocre one. All of their offensive success comes from their ability to run the ball. About a year or two ago, one of the Huddle writers described Kansas City's offense as a "one-trick pony" because all of their success was due to their ability to run the ball down everyone's throats. I see a lot of similarities in Seattle: a dominant O-line, a MVP-caliber halfback, one above-average receiving option, and a mediocre system QB. Matt Hasselbeck is a younger, balder Trent Green: He plays his position competently, but the success he has through the air is due to his offense's ability to run the ball at will. Hasselbeck can't sling the ball downfield and make plays when he needs to. Yesterday was a perfect example. Let's look at what happened after the Giants tied the game...

With 1:54 left in the game: Hass had the chance to drive his team into FG range, but failed miserably. The result: three incomplete passes (one almost picked off by Will Allen). Seattle gave the Giants the ball back with 1:23 and two timeouts left. Eli (a QB who can make plays when he has to) drove the ball all the way to the SEA 22 and Feeley inexplicably missed a 40-yd FG. Hasselbeck got lucky.

At the beginning of OT, Seattle won the toss and had the opportunity to get the ball into FG range. After the Giants stuffed Alexander, Hasselbeck had to step up. And he failed miserably again: an incomplete pass and a sack.

After the Giants got the ball back and drove the ball into Hawks territory, but missed a long FG. Seattle took over with great field position (their own 44), but could only drive the ball 10 yards and had to punt. Again, a pathetic performance by Hasselbeck.

It wasn't until Feeley missed his third FG attempt (a makeable 45-yarder) that Hasselbeck was able to complete a pass downfield and get his team into FG range. And, of course, it was due to blown coverage in the frustrated Giants secondary. If the Giants had a competent kicker, it never would've gone into OT. Even a mediocre kicker could've made that third FG attempt. Hasselbeck got lucky... again. He was a pathetic 1-for-4 in putting his team in a position to kick a freaking field goal.

So, yes, the Seahawks offense is a one-trick pony. Hasselbeck is a mediocre QB who can't make plays when he has to. His TD/INT raio is mediocre (14/8). He's a system QB who plays second fiddle to Alexander, who leads the NFL with 20 rushing TDs and a stunning 5.3 yds/carry average.

Edited by Bill Swerski

but I still think calling yourself a die-hard of two teams is funny.

1176894[/snapback]

Which doesn't apply to me because I've never called myself a "die-hard" Colts fan. I thought that this would've permeated your thick skull by now, given that we've gone over this about ten times already.

Which doesn't apply to me because I've never called myself a "die-hard" Colts fan.  I thought that this would've permeated your thick skull by now, given that we've gone over this about ten times already.

1177407[/snapback]

Sorry, my "thick skull" still can't comprehend someone claiming to be a "die-hard" of one team and claiming to be a fan of another team. I also love how angry it makes you, so there you have it...............