[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Andre Johnson...

Kremlin Tide

After having K-Rob the past couple of seasons, I swore I'd never have him on my roster again. Well he made it easy by not being on a team come draft time. Well, I managed to pick up Andre Johnson a few weeks back. I have plugged him into my line up a couple weeks in a row now (probably not this week), just because I know he has the potential....and if I don't put him in my line up, that'll be the week he goes off. I found myself doing that w/ K-Rob week in and week out in previous seasons. :D I'm doing it again...I picked up K-Rob's clone!!! :D

This week I see he goes up against St. Louis...a WR's dream in most seasons. I hate this feeling. Right now I have Curtis as my #2....How is AJ going to do this week?

There's another Curtis/Johnson thread going already so check it out. I've been thinking about it for a few hours and I say go with Curtis. Carr has the flu. Can't pass downfield. I'm going out on a limb here. I think you gotta go with Curtis. The man has been on fire and while STL will run they'll also want to get Martin comfortable. I don't think you can depend on Johnson for solid yardage and a score - decent but not spectacular. I like the Rams system more, especially with Martin throwing to Curtis. I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict Curtis. -GM!

Feel free to disagree.

There's another Curtis/Johnson thread going already so check it out.  I've been thinking about it for a few hours and I say go with Curtis.  Carr has the flu.  Can't pass downfield.  I'm going out on a limb here.  I think you gotta go with Curtis.  The man has been on fire and while STL will run they'll also want to get Martin comfortable.  I don't think you can depend on Johnson for solid yardage and a score - decent but not spectacular.  I like the Rams system more, especially with Martin throwing to Curtis.  I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict Curtis.  -GM! 

Feel free to disagree.

1174594[/snapback]

I do not disagree, but with Holt and Bruce back in the lineup - Curtis's numbers will decrease - you saw it last week with Bruce scoring. Just some more data..

I've checked out the threads and it is like evenly split.....most people say Johnson because he's the #1 guy, while Curtis is bording #2 and #3. Martin looks Curtis' way and he still did get his touches and a TD last week. Johnson was stuck with Carr tossing him 3yd screens because they're affraid the OL will get him killed if he tries to throw downfield. As of now it's Curtis, but Johnson is creeping back into it..... Thanks everyone for responding.