[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I Believe Michael Irvin if...

The Irish Doggy

What would it take for you to believe Irvin's story?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. What would it take for you to believe Irvin's story?

• If the addict friend came forward to corroberate the story.
    • If he passes a drug test performed though his legal counsel.
    • If he passes a drug test given by ESPN.
    • If he passes an indipendant drug test.
    • Other proof not mentioned. Please explain.
    • Combination of above (more than 1 required to convince you)
    • I already believe his story. His word is enough.
    • Irvin's habits don't concern me. / No opinion.

He's said on radio and TV now that it was a friend's crackpipe. His story is that he confiscated the pipe and urged the friend to go into rehab. He has not said specifically what he is prepared to do to prove the story true. He is only making vague comments about a commitment to clearing his name.

It has been suggested that due to his past struggles with drugs that this story is suspect.

What would it take for you to believe this story?

He's said on radio and TV now that it was a friend's crackpipe. His story is that he confiscated the pipe and urged the friend to go into rehab.  He has not said specifically what he is prepared to do to prove the story true.  He is only making vague comments about a commitment to clearing his name. 

It has been suggested that due to his past struggles with drugs that this story is suspect.

What would it take for you to believe this story?

1178855[/snapback]

He is saying tonight he is going to his lawyer to help clear his name.

Michael, your name is not clear and usinhgg lawyers makes it worse. The guys lies constantly on the air, why would anyone believe him now. I have emailed ESPN wanting him to take a drug test or be fired.

I believe Irvin if you can leave him in a room with a bag of blow for 10 minutes, and when you come back he doesn't look like he just ate a package of Hostess sugar donuts :D

1178880[/snapback]

:D:D:D One of the funniest things ive read here in a long time :D

We're all a little too concerned about a sports analysts's habits. If this were a DWI, domestic abuse, or something that harmed someone else, then I'm concerned. But the man is not performing surgery. The main victim of his drug use (if he is using) is anyone willing to listen to his football opinions. But we all suffer that same fate with Joe Thiesman, and he's probably clean.

ESPN didn't fire Gary Miller when he urinated on a cop AND had possession of a crackpipe.

Nobody cares how much blow Rich Eisen does, or how much Chris Mortensen drinks, or how much spooge Lisa Guerrero had to swallow, so why does anyone care what Michael Irvin does in his spare time?

On another note, there was a wire story with the police version of events, there was an ESPN story with Irvin's explanation of events, and there was Michael Irvin's version of events broadcast this evening. All three were the same story. Not that it couldn't be a bunch of malarky, but usually, it takes more than 72 hours to get a story straight.

I was tempted to say just because he's

a ) black

b ) annoying

c ) previous substance abuser

d ) did I mention annoying

we are automatically presuming guilt.

Then I thought about it :D and even if it was my grandmother giving me that line, I'd have put her in handcuffs. :D

ESPN didn't fire Gary Miller when he urinated on a cop AND had possession of a crackpipe.

Nobody cares how much blow Rich Eisen does, or how much Chris Mortensen drinks, or how much spooge Lisa Guerrero had to swallow, so why does anyone care what Michael Irvin does in his spare time?

On another note, there was a wire story with the police version of events, there was an ESPN story with Irvin's explanation of events, and there was Michael Irvin's version of events broadcast this evening. All three were the same story. Not that it couldn't be a bunch of malarky, but usually, it takes more than 72 hours to get a story straight.

1179503[/snapback]

I'd need some footage of Lisa with the spooge before I buy into this theory. :D