[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

wdis: Farve, McNair, Garard

timk

Who would you go with:

1. Farve vs the Bears in Chicago (NOTE: I HAVE THE BEARS DEFENSE)

2. McNair vs. Colts in Indy (on short week)

3. Garard vs Cle in Cle

Thoughts, comments, suggestions, snide remarks?????

Thanks

Edited by timk

I have a similar problem...tough choices. I think I would play McNair. He has been playing well and he's most likely to get you some decent production. Favre might come through with one of his stellar 165 yards, 0 tds and 2 INTS...nothing like a big fat ZERO from your QB spot. Good luck

Please see my post

Welcome to (basically) my boat. I have McMahon instead of McNair, so it's apples to apples basically.

Me, I'm leaning to Garrard this weekend in Cleveland. With Cleveland's BAD run defense, David should be able to use his scrambling and maybe even score one on the ground. The pass D is surprisingly decent, but I think that's more because teams haven't needed to throw on them to win.

It's not exactly a fantasy gimmie, but it should be better than Favre or McNair(Mahon).

Edited by CardinalEmpire.com