[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lamont Jordan

Ball Deep II

I watched the 1st drive and felt good about it...even though he dropped that one pass inside the 20...

I fell asleep until the 3rd quarter sometime during the next 2 change of posessions....

didn't really watch the game until the 4th, then I checked the score and then I realized I really didn't miss much from him...

:D

1193187[/snapback]

Nice for you to drop by. I guess you haven't had much to say for the past 8 weeks regarding Jordan.

Even the most pessimistic person in the world can go around saying that the world will come to an end the next day. Although that person will look like an idiot, one day, he/she will be right.

I'm not sure why that popped in my head after reading your post. :D

Nice for you to drop by.  I guess you haven't had much to say for the past 8 weeks regarding Jordan.

Even the most pessimistic person in the world can go around saying that the world will come to an end the next day.  Although that person will look like an idiot, one day, he/she will be right.

1193310[/snapback]

I never said the world was coming to an end.

All I said was, :D .

Nice for you to drop by.  I guess you haven't had much to say for the past 8 weeks regarding Jordan.

Even the most pessimistic person in the world can go around saying that the world will come to an end the next day.  Although that person will look like an idiot, one day, he/she will be right.

1193310[/snapback]

it wasn't 8 weeks....it was 11 weeks...maybe a shabby game here or there...but not like last nights game...