[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need on MNF

Buffalo Wings

Dynasty Wars - I am up 4 points. I have LJ Smith, Trent Cole and Trotter still going. My opponent has D.D. Lewis. Regarless, I get the wildcard spot regardless unless Hasselbeck can score 60 points.

Hannibals - I need 9 points out of Hasselbeck. Win and I'm in the playoffs as the #3 seed. Lose and I have a bye for the toilet bowl.

Local league - need to go back in time and put Evans into my starting lineup. Out of the playoffs due to not having Evans in this week and forgetting to switch back to Palmer instead of Hasselbeck week 11.

IBL - Realistically I can go 4-0 if I can score 24 points between Westbrook, Josh Brown and Seattle D. I do not want to see huge games out of either Engram or Jurevicius. Or course leaving Mike Anderson and Evans on my bench didn't help my cause any.

Edited by Buffalo Wings

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

32 Homers - Came into the last week of the regular season at an impressive 3-11 and vying for the coveted # 1 pick in next years draft. Pulled out my best performance of the year and put up 108.50 points to win two games in a double header. So NOW Bennett, Edwards, and Evans put it all together. :D

BOTNH - Lost 126.34 to 105.56, dropping me to 6-7 and already looking to next year where at least I'll have Larry Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald as keepers. Ronnie Brown too if I choose so...

DOH - If my calculations are correct, i'm up 108-106. Problem is i'm done and he has Hasselbeck left. Chalk this one up to a loss. Good news is I was 10-2 coming into this game and already had the #1 seed and a first round playoff bye sewn up so it was a meaningless game.

Local - Currently losing 73.84 to 72.16. He's got Jurevicius left, and I've got Shaun Alexander. This game is basically for the division, as next weeks matchups are very skewed in both our favors - though you never know.

Also, I need Shaun Alexander and Brian Westbrook to NOT go ape. Heck, if they both get 100 total yds and only have a couple, 3 short td runs between them, I'll be fine.

League 1 - My players are done. My opponent has Alexander and Akers. I need them to combine for less than 35.

League 2 - My players are done. My opponent has L. J. Smith. I need him to score less than 12 points.

In USFFL - Josh Brown to get 15 points or David Akers to get 16 points. I am tied for first and the other guy in the tie is beating his opponent by 15 points. Most likely getting stuck with second.

In Groebs Grunts - L Smith not to fumble 20 times and I have first place locked.

Assuming that Josh Brown kicks for his average 8 fantasy points or so, Hasselbeck needs to throw for about 300 yards and 3 TDs to beat me.

So I am in a pretty decent position to win my game. If I win, I get the first seed in our fantasy playoffs. Though the 5 teams still in the playoff hunt are so close together in record (4 at 8-4, one at 7-4-1) and points ( all within 80-90 fantasy points of eachother) that seeding doesn't make a lot of difference.

I need 31 points from S. Alexander to clinch the #1 seed and earn a bye in OUTRAGED. If not, I won't even win my division because I'm currently tied with another team in my division with the best record in the league. If I lose, I'll be the #4 seed and probably will have to play the hotest team in the league :D

Fortunately I already won my week so I just need Alexander to stay healthy.

1193096[/snapback]

I like your thinking. What I need is for Alexander to have some nice hot cocoa and settle in for a good rest. Why risk the injury, I say?

Besides, I'm only up 10 points on my opponent (who has Alexander) and I'd really like to beat him.