[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need on MNF

Buffalo Wings

I am up by 28 vs. the division leader. I have beat him once this season and could pull out an unlikely sweep with a win. He is 8-4 and I am 7-5, so a win ties us up going into the final week of the season. I have him H2H and he has me on points-for.

So, what do I need?

I need Alexander to not score a ton.

Actually, he has Shaun Alexander and Josh Brown.

I have Akers.

For once in several years, I am pulling for Philly like I have never pulled for them before. :D

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bundy - Need Hasselbeck and Jurevicius to not outscore Engram by 21 points. Win or lose, I already locked up the #1 seed for our playoffs, but I would love to knock the Tomlinson owner to the Toilet Bowl.

Koolkids - 3 points from Jurevicius. C'mon Joe, just a measly little 3 points, that's all I ask. 3 points to get me into the playoffs for the first time in the last 4 seasons. Is that asking too much?

Dynasty Wars -  I am up 4 points.  I have LJ Smith, Trent Cole and Trotter still going.  My opponent has D.D. Lewis.  Regarless, I get the wildcard spot regardless unless Hasselbeck can score 60 points.

Hannibals - I need 9 points out of Hasselbeck.  Win and I'm in the playoffs as the #3 seed.  Lose and I have a bye for the toilet bowl.

Local league - need to go back in time and put Evans into my starting lineup.  Out of the playoffs due to not having Evans in this week and forgetting to switch back to Palmer instead of Hasselbeck week 11.

IBL - Realistically I can go 4-0 if I can score 24 points between Westbrook, Josh Brown and Seattle D.  I do not want to see huge games out of either Engram or Jurevicius.  Or course leaving Mike Anderson and Evans on my bench didn't help my cause any.

1192808[/snapback]

I need for M. Vick to go to hell and for Hasselbeck to have toi worst game possible for a QB :D

I need Matt Hasselbeck to stay under 4 points for the game for me to make the playoffs. Until I just read there will be snow in the game, I didn't think I had a chance....now I have a little bit of hope....

Bring on the snow!!

go running game!!

Edited by slinger

I expect a hugh game from Alexander tonight.

Philly has a very schizophrenic Run D.

Week 1 = 200 rushing yards surrendered for a 5.0 ypc & 2 rushing TD's

Week 2 = 58 rushing yards surrendered for a 3.4 ypc & 0 rushing TD's (Home)

Week 3 = 28 rushing yards surrendered for a 1.0 ypc & 0 rushing TD's (Home)

Week 4 = 144 rushing yards surrendered for a 5.3 ypc & 1 rushing TD's

Week 5 = 167 rushing yards surrendered for a 3.6 ypc & 0 rushing TD's

Week 6 = Bye

Week 7 = 21 rushing yards surrendered for a 1.1 ypc & 0 rushing TD's (Home)

Week 8 = 255 rushing yards surrendered for a 7.1 ypc & 3 rushing TD's

Week 9 = 78 rushing yards surrendered for a 2.7 ypc & 2 rushing TD's

Week 10 = 58 rushing yards surrendered for a 2.4 ypc & 1 rushing TD's (Home)

Week 11 = 115 rushing yards surrendered for a 4.0 ypc & 0 rushing TD's

Week 12 = 128 rushing yards surrendered for a 4.3 ypc & 1 rushing TD's (Home)

1187930[/snapback]

Prior to last week, the Eagles Run D had been quite good when playing at Home. But after last weeks game, I have to think they've thrown in the towel this year. How else can we explain the Pack's 5th string undrafted rookie RB running behind that awful O'line, taking it to them?

I don't need anything in either of my leagues. Any extra points are just icing although a good game from JJ would help me out in catching up to 1st in total points.

That being said, I need both running games to fail. My division leader needs to lose in order for me to keep alive my playoff hopes. He has both Alexander and Westbrook. His opponent just has Akers tonight and leads by 37. Scoring is 6 pts/TD and 1pt/10 yards. A bonus 5pts is awarded at 150 yards.

If total rushing is kept under 200 and 3 TD between the two of them, I have a chance to keep my dreams alive. The fricking blizzard that's expected to hit may or may not help...

LOCAL

Have more of a chance than I thought I would. My oppenent started Carr, LT2, TJones, Boldin, Holt, Harrison, Dallas Clark, Elam, Denver. I thought there was no chance I could win. But a chance indeed I do have ... I need McMahon, Reggie Brown and Akers to all combine for 16.8 or more points. If I win I'm in the playoffs, if I lose I get a round 1 bye in the toilet bowl.

Generation Lost

On a bye this week ... probably a good thing too.

Cowboys and Indians

Won my game and clinched a playoff spot, despite benching Ricky Williams and Housh.

Hannibals

I needed a win AND a loss by 'canes. I took care of my win, but Rhino couldn't defeat 'canes and I get a 1st round bye in the toilet bowl

My other leagues don't matter any more :D

I have a crazy one. Have 5 players, he has 1 player

I have 98pts plus

S. Alexander

B Westbrook

JJ or Engram (still need to decide)

J. Brown

Michael Lewis

He has 143pts plus Hass

Performance league with big play and yardage bonuses and tackle heavy for Lewis.

It's gonna be a dramacoster in my living room tonight. I'll be screaming at that TV for practically every play with the playoffs on the line. A win and I'm in a loss and my chance’s become very, very bleak.

Edited by Tally

I need one of the following

1) A Hasselbeck TD pass or run (or 2-point conversion)

2) An Alexander TD (or 2-point conversion)

3) A Jerramy Stevens TD (or 2-point conversion)

4) Hasselbeck throwing for 100+ yards

5) Alexander rushing/receiving for 40+ yards

6) Stevens rushing/receiving for 40+ yards

7) Hasselback throwing for 50+ yards and Alexander rushing/receiving for 20+ yards

8) Hasselback throwing for 50+ yards and Stevens rushing/receiving for 20+ yards

9) Alexander rushing/receiving for 20+ yards and Stevens rushing/receiving for 20+ yards

I seriously had a dream last night that Hasselbeck got hurt warming up that Alexander got pulled from the game early with only 9 yards rushing and that I was left having to root for Jeremy Stevens get 40+ yards. :D

Edited by wiegie

I expect a hugh game from Alexander tonight.

Prior to last week, the Eagles Run D had been quite good when playing at Home. But after last weeks game, I have to think they've thrown in the towel this year. How else can we  explain the Pack's 5th string undrafted rookie RB running behind that awful O'line, taking it to them?

1193607[/snapback]

see, McMahon was the cause of lot of the 3 and outs and the Packers ran it plenty...

when the opposing team has a stud RB and the eagles are home....they usually play tough..

McMahon just has to sustain a few drives

I need Matt Hasselbeck to stay under 4 points for the game for me to make the playoffs. Until I just read there will be snow in the game, I didn't think I had a chance....now I have a little bit of hope....

Bring on the snow!!

go running game!!

1193584[/snapback]

Funny you say that...my wife needs the same!

I need for Shawn Alexander to score 23 or less points so I can take home the league's overall scoring title. My three games are already decided.

Down by 12 points... I have L Smith at TE and my opponent has Akers as his Kicker.

I need LJ Smith to score 12 plus also keep ahead of Akers in points... not going to be easy.

I've made the playoffs, but this is for the Division. that's $100 plus a better seed.

Actually nothing :D

In one league I'm in 1st (10-2) and beating the number 3 guy by 1, he's done and I have Akers and Alexander. Secured a bye for next week.

In another I'm 5-7 and beat a surprising 6-6 team to stay in the playoff hunt for one more week.

Go 'Hawks!

Sounds like their are quite a few of us who need Hasselbeck to fall and trip on his way out the tunnel and not play in the game. Not that I'm wishing injury, just hoping he plays absolutely terrible :D