[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need on MNF

Buffalo Wings

Hey now - be careful what you wish for :D

1194531[/snapback]

You have nothing to worry about Tim. I have never, I repeat NEVER won a game in Hannibals when the game came down to the Monday night game to deterrmine the winner. Whether I am already leading and the other team has players going and either I do too, or I am trailing and need some points for the win. I have a Monday Night Jinx. :D

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alexander to run absolutely wild with lots of TDs and Seattle D to shut out Philly with multiple sacks, turnovers, and possibly a defensive TD or two.

1193241[/snapback]

Turnovers - check

Sacks - check

Defensive TD or two - check

Still need that shutout or low pts allowed anyway.

Now if Alexander can just live up to his end of the bargain, I'll be in good shape and with a big lead, it's certainly possible.

Edited by Cunning Runt

Turnovers - check

Sacks - check

Defensive TD or two - check

Still need that shutout or low pts allowed anyway.

Now if Alexander can just live up to his end of the bargain, I'll be in good shape and with a big lead, it's certainly possible.

1195362[/snapback]

:D:D

I need Matt Hasselbeck to stay under 4 points for the game for me to make the playoffs. Until I just read there will be snow in the game, I didn't think I had a chance....now I have a little bit of hope....

Bring on the snow!!

go running game!!

1193584[/snapback]

Pfft!! One stinking TD pass and I'm out of the playoffs. I will finish the season scoring the most points for the entire season, combinded with the most points scored against for the entire season. How cool is that!! The guy who had Hasselbeck wins by one point 31-30 was the final score of his game [My score was a win 99-78] There was only one person he could have won against tonight and he was lucky enough AGAIN to play him. The guy was dead last in the power rankings, yet ties for first place in the division with the guy who has the SECOND least amount of points scored against him, but does have a muc better scoring team [ranked 4th I believe in [points scored].

Just my luck as I watch everyone struggle with injuries and my team reamains fairly intact for the entire season. Warner was a mid season pick up, both of my defenses plus Nick Novack last week. [i think I had 6 or 7 different defenses all year depending on match ups]

All I can say about last night's game is it worked out absolutely perfect. I would have liked to have had Alexander get the TD that was eventually thrown to Engram. He had a couple cracks at it. Had he gotten that one too, I would've won some cash for high week.