[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ATL or MIN or....

Steelhead

1st Rd of the playoffs here's my DEF matchups

ATL vs NO

MIN vs STL

Atlanta's not playing well as of late, but should do well against NO. Now I have Brooks and Delhomme vs TB so if I decide to play Brooks I won't want to play ATL Defense.

MIN has been great last couple weeks and did ok against DET. With Fitzpatrick starting they should be a good play at home vs STL.

SHould I go with one of these 2 or pick up OAK @NYJ?

I wouldn't get OAK for anything...

I have both ATL and MIN....I like starting ATL because when I started them against the Jets on MNF...they did extremely well...and the Rams might do something against the Vikings...

having said that, I'm starting the Giants D on my team....but still considering the falcons at home against the lowely saints..

I got Falcons and Chargers d (who i stared last week for first time and had a huge game)....Im going with Falcons..at home..in the dome....against Saints....I agree; dont grab Oakland's banged up D...if you dont go with Falcons Vikings will be fine, too....

Ihave to make the same decision. I'm currently leaning towards ATL, who has been hit or miss lately. But they came up big two weeks ago and Brooks is throwing INTs once again. Hard to love the match up, as MIN was one penatly away from taking an INT to the house last week and the Rams are struggling of late. But I'm more comfortable that the Falcons will put some points on the Saints and force them to take some late-game risks through the air.

Hmmmmm....Fitz against the Minny D.....I like it. I also have the Giants D. However Minny is at home and could score on D with an interception or 2. I also have S.Jackson starting. Do you really think Philly plays that bad at home again? I am tossing on this one but leaning to the home field advantage.

1197141[/snapback]

with a hampered Westy and McMahon/Detmer at the helm?....YES...

also...word out of Philly is Westy may be done for the season...I just heard the possibility on the news

1197354[/snapback]

NOOOOO! My opponent this week has Giants D!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I had them I would'nt be deciding between ATL and MIN.

NOOOOO!  My opponent this week has Giants D!!!!!!!!!!!!!  If I had them I would'nt be deciding between ATL and MIN.

1197406[/snapback]

beware though....I heard it from the local news and Reid said it appears to be fine...

there are conflicting reports....either way, he still has a dinged ankle and I don't know exactly how he hurt it...