[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anderson, Bell and Foster

Steelhead

I just made the playoffs and going against a solid opponent. In the past I've started both Mike Anderson and Bell with great results, but haven't touched Bell since he went down with that chest injury. Matchups are

Anderson vs BAL

Bell vs BAL

Foster vs TB

Greg Jones vs IND

I'm definitely starting Anderson, now it's between Bell and Foster. Foster played well against the soft Falcons D but the Bucs will give him a tougher time. Baltimore has been pretty bad as of late but should I put all my eggs again in one basket when I'm in the playoffs??? I'm only thinking this because Denver has been a monster on the ground at home.

I just made the playoffs and going against a solid opponent.  In the past I've started both Mike Anderson and Bell with great results, but haven't touched Bell since he went down with that chest injury.  Matchups are

Anderson vs BAL

Bell vs BAL

Foster vs TB

Greg Jones vs IND

I'm definitely starting Anderson, now it's between Bell and Foster.  Foster played well against the soft Falcons D but the Bucs will give him a tougher time.  Baltimore has been pretty bad as of late but should I put all my eggs again in one basket when I'm in the playoffs???  I'm only thinking this because Denver has been a monster on the ground at home.

1198542[/snapback]

Anderson no doubt as you said and at # 2 Foster no doubt either. Bell is always a threat to go off and kill us Anderson owners but right now he hasn't done anything for 3 weeks or so. You have to start Foster. This shouldn't even be a debate for you. Not because Bell can't go off, but going in you HAVE to start Foster over him.

When Bell was doing well I was winning because with both Anderson and Bell in the lineup I TDs from both and usually 100 yds or close to by both. Now I would expect that going against Baltimore but you never know. I know starting Foster is the right thing to do, but I have a feeling he will get stuffed against Tampa.

Looking for more Huddler help.

Anderson no doubt as you said and at # 2 Foster no doubt either. Bell is always a threat to go off and kill us Anderson owners but right now he hasn't done anything for 3 weeks or so. You have to start Foster. This shouldn't even be a debate for you. Not because Bell can't go off, but going in you HAVE to start Foster over him.

1198587[/snapback]

what he said

For what it's worth, here's ESPN.com's take...

DeShaun Foster, Car RB TB Sun 1:00 Might take a step back after last week's bonanza [Read More] Might take a step back after last week's bonanza

Yds: 0/60/25, TDs: 0

Evaluation: Foster is coming off a career game (180 total yards, two TDs) and clearly has surpassed RB Stephen Davis as Carolina's top option in the backfield. Tampa Bay will put up more of a fight than Atlanta last week, but the undersized, attacking Bucs front seven still are vulnerable to north-south power and delays (which Foster executed so effectively last week) that use their aggressiveness against them. Foster is explosive and showed more patience and vision last week, but he is risky because Davis still might get goal-line carries and the swift Bucs linebackers can limit Foster's production as a receiver.

[Hide Full Projection]

Tatum Bell, Den RB Bal Sun 4:15 Anderson dominates carries [Read More] Anderson dominates carries

Yds: 0/55/5, TDs: 1

Evaluation: Bell isn't happy that Ron Dayne has muscled his way into the Broncos' running back rotation. With Mike Anderson getting the bulk of the carries, Bell will have to make do with 5-10 carries. Though injury and inconsistency in Baltimore's front seven could help him break open a few long runs, Bell's limited carries sink his value. Unless you're desperate, start something else.

[Hide Full Projection]

I have to admit I am a little dumbfounded here. Why would you choose going in to sit Foster who had 180 total yards last week and 2 TD's for Bell who hasn't had a good game in 5 weeks, shares carries with 2 other guys, and has only had 3 good games all year is beyond me, but hey it is your call. Of course Bell can out do Foster this week, anyone can out do anyone in any given week, but with that said this doesn't make sense going in.

Anderson and Foster. What convinces me about starting Foster is that the Bucs won't be able to stack the line against him because Delhomme will the burn the D by stretching the field with that Steve Smith guy :D Playing at home, Foster should be able to get at least 100 yds combined with a TD. I don't thing Davis will vulture any TD's based on the fact that Foster proved last week that he can punch it in. One last thing, Foster has FRESH LEGS.