[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free Fantasy Advice - Individual Defensive Players

darin3

Darin - Why no Detroit on the team defense report this week? Don't you think they could have a good game against GB? Just wondering because I picked them off waivers a couple of weeks ago and was planning to use them for this matchup. Just curious what you think.

Either way, the only other option I have is PHI so let me know which one you think I should go with.

Darin - Why no Detroit on the team defense report this week?  Don't you think they could have a good game against GB?  Just wondering because I picked them off waivers a couple of weeks ago and was planning to use them for this matchup.  Just curious what you think.

Either way, the only other option I have is PHI so let me know which one you think I should go with.

1202253[/snapback]

In this case, you should go with Detroit. Philly is a complete mess... despite their playmaking secondary and Trotter... they should be avoided.

Detroit had a nice little run in the beginning and into the middle of the season, but they've dropped off a ton. I usually like recommending D/STs against the Pack, mainly given to Favre's willingness to huck the ball around and throw INTs, and Gado's apparent fumbling problem, but I'm just not seeing it this week. Maybe I'm wrong, but honestly, they haven't scored more than 5 fantasy points (per Huddle writers' league scoring) since WEEK EIGHT! Granted, they did have 21 fantasy points against the Pack in the first week of the season. That said, you gotta go with Detroit despite their cold play as of late.

Hey Darin,

Just found out Mike Brown is out this weekend and I need a replacement DB. Here's my top options on the wire:

D. O'Neal vs. CLE

S. Spencer @ SEA

S. Knight @ DAL

R. Mathis vs. IND

I. Taylor vs. CHI

G. Wilson @ PHI

I was thinking O'Neal for consistency sake but perhaps Wilson can get a couple of those INTs and run them back for TDs? :D Let me know what you think.

Hey Darin,

Just found out Mike Brown is out this weekend and I need a replacement DB.  Here's my top options on the wire:

D. O'Neal vs. CLE

S. Spencer @ SEA

S. Knight @ DAL

R. Mathis vs. IND

I. Taylor vs. CHI

G. Wilson @ PHI

I was thinking O'Neal for consistency sake but perhaps Wilson can get a couple of those INTs and run them back for TDs?  :D  Let me know what you think.

1206481[/snapback]

Gibril Wilson is probably one of the better IDP plays this week. Not just for DBs, but for ALL IDPs. He is a superb start, and would have suggested him over Brown too.