[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mcnair or Warner

isleseeya

I have been riding warner who has been very productive last few weeks ...i think he does face a tougher matchup this week against the Redskins

meanwhile Mcnair , still banged up faces the Texans ( dead last against the pass ) at home , so i expect him to have very solid numbers

of these two WDIS and why ?

You just know that McNair is good for 2 or more TDs this week. So in leagues that award 6 points for passing TDs, he's solid. In leagues that awards passing TDs fewer points than other kinds of TDs, Warner starts to become a more intriguing play. However, both have had their share of problems with turnovers this year.

Edited by yo mama

I don't see how you can bench Warner, he's been consistently throwing for 300+ yds, and 1 - 2 Td's per start.  You never know what you're going to get with McNair.  Don't forget that Warner lit up the tough Jax D for 315/2 Td's.  Go with Warner.

1200323[/snapback]

I agree. With as hot as Warner has been I just don't know how you can bench him for McNair right now. He did pretty well at home against the # 1 pass D Jax, so why not the #11 pass D Wash.