Sign in to follow this  
Bombs Away

S.Moss or KRob

I don't think you can consider Moss a stud anymor, he hasn't done anything in weeks, Portis is running well, and also Moss tweaked a hammy. I believe KRob is coming on, and Johnson likes throwing to him. At home against the Rams :D Opinions?

i stay with moss. word did come out of washington's camp that they are going to try and reignite the brunell-moss connection that brought them success earlier in the season. arizona would be a nice team to do it against.

krob is still to inconsistent to recommend. he had a big play last weekend, but take that away and he had 3 catches for 60-some yards. that, combined with his total lack of production all season, makes him tough to start over moss. you know moss will get you points and has more of a chance to break it vs. krob.

Edited by tonorator

i stay with moss.  word did come out of washington's camp that they are going to try and reignite the brunell-moss connection that brought them success earlier in the season.  arizona would be a nice team to do it against.

krob is still to inconsistent to recommend.  he had a big play last weekend, but take that away and he had 3 catches for 60-some yards.  that, combined with his total lack of production all season, makes him tough to start over moss.  you know moss will get you points and has more of a chance to break it vs. krob.

1201873[/snapback]

Good advice, thanks.