[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles will beat the Giants this week

Hugh 0ne

Call it a premonition. Call it a vision. Call it what you will. But I can see it clearly, vivid as can be. The Beagles defense will step up like never before and they'll win a low scoring game in front of the Filthy Faithful.

1203135[/snapback]

Say it ain't so Hugh.

Call it a premonition. Call it a vision. Call it what you will. But I can see it clearly, vivid as can be. The Beagles defense will step up like never before and they'll win a low scoring game in front of the Filthy Faithful.

1203135[/snapback]

In the NFL this year....I'll believe anything.

Although, favorites have been winning (and covering spreads) at a much higher rate this year than ever before. Read an article that Vegas has been getting more and more piss ed every week. They make the lines higher and higher and still can't sway the public to stay off. Good year for gamblers who usually lose money and bad for those of us who usually win.

its funny you posted this hugh because I seriously think The Jags are going to beat the Colts this week. Same reasons as you. Nothing concrete just a gut feeling..

As a Giants fan.  I am also concerned when playing a team that we should beat.  We seem to always play down to their level.  Our team is not that good to just it on and off in a game.

1203342[/snapback]

The Giants SHOULD beat the Eagles, we all know that. McMahon is starting, the Eagles are fired up from their laughable loss last week. We need to go in there thinking that we're playing the Eagles of last year. Not the pathetic mess that they are this year. I agree, we play down to bad teams level sometimes. We need to score early to get the crowd out of it and then just do our thing. I just hope it doesn't come down to a FG. My faith in Feely is diminishing every week.

No way in He//. I was one of the Eagle proponents after the TO debacle but their toast now. Their top 3 offensive players are gone and their still starting McMahon.

Giants are a far better ball club right now.

GMEN by 10.

No way in He//.    I was one of the Eagle proponents after the TO debacle but their toast now.  Their top 3 offensive players are gone and their still starting McMahon.

Giants are a far better ball club right now.

GMEN by 10.

1203379[/snapback]

I hope you're right. It's still a division game, and to the Eagles it could be their chance to actually have an effect on the NFC East. It's their Superbowl and they're going to be pumped up big time.

Giants lost to the Vikes at home. The Giants are VERY good at, actually, it's probably what they are best at, losing the games they should win. They'll lose this game, and like Randall said, we'll see on Sunday night.

1203441[/snapback]

LOL yeah that was a good contribution. We did lose to the Vikes at home, thanks for reminding me :D

Ya think? Really? Wow, great comment. :D

1203280[/snapback]

You should try and understand before making insults. What I said was we'll see how your premonitions work out. Feelings something are right on and are sometimes just hunches.

You should try and understand before making insults. What I said was we'll see how your premonitions work out. Feelings something are right on and are sometimes just hunches.

1203448[/snapback]

Introducing Captain Obvious!!!

Edited by Cherni

Giants lost to the Vikes at home. The Giants are VERY good at, actually, it's probably what they are best at, losing the games they should win. They'll lose this game, and like Randall said, we'll see on Sunday night.

1203441[/snapback]

Hugh, that debacle against the Vikes will not happen again. The Eagles are now without three of their primary offensive players. The only way they could win this would be on defensive scores, and frankly, they are not the dominant defense they have been in the past. The Giants are superior on both sides of the ball at this point in the season. There will not be a letdown. Giants by 14.

The Giants SHOULD beat the Eagles, we all know that. McMahon is starting, the Eagles are fired up from their laughable loss last week. We need to go in there thinking that we're playing the Eagles of last year. Not the pathetic mess that they are this year. I agree, we play down to bad teams level sometimes. We need to score early to get the crowd out of it and then just do our thing. I just hope it doesn't come down to a FG. My faith in Feely is diminishing every week.

1203349[/snapback]

I doubt the crowd will be much into it anyways...

I doubt the crowd will be much into it anyways...

1203811[/snapback]

Good point, but it still is football and people are still going to be into it unless of course the Giants score early and often. The just the boo birds will be sticking around.