[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles will beat the Giants this week

Hugh 0ne

Hugh, that debacle against the Vikes will not happen again.  The Eagles are now without three of their primary offensive players.  The only way they could win this would be on defensive scores, and frankly, they are not the dominant defense they have been in the past.  The Giants are superior on both sides of the ball at this point in the season.  There will not be a letdown.  Giants by 14.

1203562[/snapback]

you do have the post MNF pissed off factor

You should try and understand before making insults. What I said was we'll see how your premonitions work out. Feelings something are right on and are sometimes just hunches.

1203448[/snapback]

Nah, I prefer just making insults. It's more fun.

Close call yesterday, Feely took care of business as well as your prediction. The 9-4 New York Football Giants.

1209701[/snapback]

A win is a win, but they keep winning ugly. That may catch up to them shortly....

A win is a win, but they keep winning ugly. That may catch up to them shortly....

1209704[/snapback]

But like you said, a win is a win. It's only a matter of time until they play better. I'm fine with what they're doing, they find a way to get it done. That's the bottom line. I don't care if their numbers don't impress anyone, or if Eli throws some picks. As long as they get the W I don't care what happens.

But like you said, a win is a win. It's only a matter of time until they play better. I'm fine with what they're doing, they find a way to get it done. That's the bottom line. I don't care if their numbers don't impress anyone, or if Eli throws some picks. As long as they get the W I don't care what happens.

1209720[/snapback]

All those injuries might come back to really bite us...

All those injuries might come back to really bite us...

1209763[/snapback]

I haven't checked the injury report yet. We'll see, I'm sure everyone's on line at the MRI machine.

Well, it was a bold prediction, that fell just a little short. The good news is that I bet it regardless, and made a killing with the points. :D

Eli better work on his throwing mechanics and keep the ball down, or they're going to be in trouble when they face better teams in the playoffs.