Sign in to follow this  
chinatown dragons

Favre or Warner this week

Tough call for me...both at home....Team I'm playing is starting Gado and Donald Driver.

Can Warner put up 300 AND 2 scores? or does he put up big yardage, no tds's???

I replied to this in your other post, but I'd go with Farve at home, in Primetime, in cold weather. He always seems to do well.

Good Luck!

Thanks, Pantherfans; didn't see your post. I guess trade off is IF Favre has good game, so will Driver (as he has no one else to throw to...!)

Go with Favre. I think he has a nice game against the HAPLESS Lions.

Cant see Warner going over 250/270 and a TD. AZ cant run and the Skins know it...

Sorry, the sentimetnal vote always goes with Favre, but Warner is hot. The lack of a running game just makes Warner that much more valuable. Warner already burned the Jax secondary, and they were supposed to be one of the top secondaries in the league. The Pack will run Gado alot, and the weather will not favor the passing game. Never bench your studs, sorry but Warner is now a stud.

Yeah im going with Warner. Just read that on the road, Lions are BEST team against pass, allowing only 143 yards per game....Favre is slightly banged up...weather will be non factor in AZ

Thanks, Pantherfans; didn't see your post. I guess trade off is IF Favre has good game, so will Driver (as he has no one else to throw to...!)

1203187[/snapback]

He has Freguson, Chatman, 2 TE's, Henderson and even Gado. Driver is the best option.

He does have people to throw to, but I think Warner has better receivers. Brett hurt his hand and wrist too. I would go Warner. Brett has shined in primetime, but doesn't do that well when he's hurt.