[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB Quandary

RakeFighter

I've been riding Warner for the last 3 weeks with pretty good results, and letting Hass ride the pine. I'm now trying to convince myself to play Hass at home vs the 49ers (a game in which he'll probably do little more than last weeks' 98 yards, but the matchup looks too good to pass up) or Warner at home vs The Skins (who have only allowed 10 passing TDs all season). My gut says to play Warner, since Hass will probably be sitting on the sidelines and letting Alexander steal all my points! Thoughts?

I think Warner is a bust this week. Washington will be in his face all day, he'll be on his back, at least 2 picks this week and down numbers for him. 228 yds, 1TD, 2INT's Arizona will probably only have 1 TD and 3 or 4 FG's. Final score Wsh 27 Arz 19

Hasselbeck will get the TD's this week in a rout. 2 early TD's, maybe a third in the early 2nd half, then the Alexander show begins. Seattle wants to prove that you can't just stop Alexander to beat them. Holmgren will want to go into the playoffs forcing teams to prepare for a balanced attack.

Please help me with my topic RB WDIS

I think Warner is a bust this week.    Washington will be in his face all day, he'll be on his back,  at least 2 picks this week and down numbers for him.    228 yds, 1TD, 2INT's    Arizona will probably only have 1 TD and 3 or 4 FG's.    Final score Wsh 27  Arz 19

Hasselbeck will get the TD's this week in a rout.    2 early TD's, maybe a third in the early 2nd half, then the Alexander show begins.  Seattle wants to prove that you can't just stop Alexander to beat them.    Holmgren will want to go into the playoffs forcing teams to prepare for a balanced attack. 

1204471[/snapback]

warner will do okay against the deadskins there not all that,hasselback will put up moderate #'s because that's all he'll have to do against the niners,seattle has nothing to prove especially against the niners..they should have proved it against the giants a couple of weeks ago..gl

I have both and am sticking with Warner again. I just don't see Hass doing much more than 200 and 1 TD. Can he go 200 and 2 TD's? Sure but he just won't throw enough IMO. How did he do 3 weeks ago in SF? Average at best. Meanwhile Warner gets 300 + just about every week. I can see 275 + and 1 or 2 TD's for Warner. And look what he did in his last tough game against the # 1 pass D Jax. Pretty darn good.

I have both and am sticking with Warner again. I just don't see Hass doing much more than 200 and 1 TD. Can he go 200 and 2 TD's? Sure but he just won't throw enough IMO. How did he do 3 weeks ago in SF? Average at best. Meanwhile Warner gets 300 + just about every week. I can see 275 + and 1 or 2 TD's for Warner. And look what he did in his last tough game against the # 1 pass D Jax. Pretty darn good.

1204522[/snapback]

hey giantsfan big game sunday a win should sealup the div..yeah baby!!

hey giantsfan big game sunday a win should sealup the div..yeah baby!!

1204528[/snapback]

If the Giants win at Philly and at Wash the ONLY way they lose the division is if Dallas goes 4-0, which is NOT happening. So even if they lose to KC and Oak the Giants still win the division 99% if they win their division games.

Guys, thanks for your input. I'm going to stick with my original choice, which is Warner. I get 1 point for 25 yards, 4 points per TD, and -2 points per INT. There's just too much risk involved with Hass possibly sitting the last half.

I think Warner is a bust this week.    Washington will be in his face all day, he'll be on his back,  at least 2 picks this week and down numbers for him.    228 yds, 1TD, 2INT's    Arizona will probably only have 1 TD and 3 or 4 FG's.    Final score Wsh 27  Arz 19

Hasselbeck will get the TD's this week in a rout.    2 early TD's, maybe a third in the early 2nd half, then the Alexander show begins.  Seattle wants to prove that you can't just stop Alexander to beat them.    Holmgren will want to go into the playoffs forcing teams to prepare for a balanced attack. 

1204471[/snapback]

I think I heard this same arguement a few weeks ago when Warner played against Jacksonville.

Funny how so many people who have Hass also have Warner. Kinda makes you wonder why. It because Hass wins; but produces very little as a fantasy QB. Just look at his stats the last game against SF. Not much.

Seattle is the Alexander show and now that they have clinched; both will see much less of the field. Kinda sux for SA owners going into the playoffs. He may not even play during most fantasy super bowls.

If the Giants win at Philly and at Wash the ONLY way they lose the division is if Dallas goes 4-0, which is NOT happening. So even if they lose to KC and Oak the Giants still win the division 99% if they win their division games.

1204532[/snapback]

Yeah boy! The Cowboy Killahs are #1 in the division! Stomp philly and hand washington another shut out! Just need to hire a new kicker!

Here's another reason to go with Warner, from Sportingnews:

Dec. 10, 8:35 a.m. Redskins Defense

According to the Washington Post, defensive tackle Cornelius Griffin (hip) is probable for Week 14. Defensive tackles Joe Salave'a (foot) and Cedric Killings (groin) are both questionable but could play. Linebacker LaVar Arrington (thigh) is expected to miss Week 14.

Fantasy Source spin: Has the Redskins' defensive line been healthy at all this season? Because the Cardinals have a potent passing attack, the Washington defense/special teams is a poor play this weekend.

According to the Washington Post, defensive tackle Cornelius Griffin (hip) is probable for Week 14. Defensive tackles Joe Salave'a (foot) and Cedric Killings (groin) are both questionable but could play. Linebacker LaVar Arrington (thigh) is expected to miss Week 14.

Fantasy Source spin: Has the Redskins' defensive line been healthy at all this season? Because the Cardinals have a potent passing attack, the Washington defense/special teams is a poor play this weekend.

1205392[/snapback]

Good to know. Thanks for sharing.

1205392[/snapback]

Thanks for the info.