[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Farve or Warner?

dakmattie

Very tough call.

Favre will probably throw 2 Tds for DET @ home.

Warner will get more yards, throw all day, and find pay dirt ____ times.

That is the question. The answer is 2.

I would play Warner for they will throw more and are playing in warm weather.

Please see my post.

The Hurtings

Favre this week...

Zona just isn't a TD scoring team...they rely on their kicker haha.

1206655[/snapback]

What games have you been watching? Yes they get a lot of field goals, but Warner also posts huge yardage numbers and a TD or 2 a game. Favre is a shell of his former self. Got to go with the nice weather in AZ.

What games have you been watching? Yes they get a lot of field goals, but Warner also posts huge yardage numbers and a TD or 2 a game.  Favre is a shell of his former self.  Got to go with the nice weather in AZ.

1206667[/snapback]

The guy wants to know who will score more td's tomorow..I believe Favre will playing in Lambo against a not so good Detroit team. Yes, Warner does rack up yardage but he really doesn't throw that many TD's.

Favre is solid in a TD only league, because you don't have to sweat his inteceptions.

Warner is gonna be great for yardage tomorrow, but I just don't think he's gonna more than 1 TD. The Redskins have given up only 10 passing TD's all year, so only about 0.8 TDs/game.

If you had yardage in your league, then I'd go Warner. In a TD only league, I like Favre here.

I've got both Favre and Warner....I'm going with Warner....All reports are that Skins D is a little banged up.....Favre is slighlty banged up too....Bear in mind, Lions Secondary, on the road, are highly rated....They play better away....last start against Lions, Favre had NO TD's.....last 2 starts, at home agains Lions, has thrown for only 320 yards.....I'm sticking with hot hand, has better receivers (Boldin and Fitz), warm weather, and NO running game....Warner gets 300 and 2 this week...